Rajasthan Ration Card Status: Food and Civil Supplies Department, Rajasthan has publish the Rajasthan Ration Card List 2023. Accordingly, people who have make fresh registration for the Rajasthan Ration Card Status can now check their name in the Eligible List of National Food Security Act. In addition to this, citizens whose name does not materialize in the Rajasthan Ration Card List 2023 and wants to apply for the new Ration Card can apply in the order format at official portal of Food Department Rajasthan at food.raj.nic.in
Rajasthan Ration Card Status is an essential document for the poor & economically weaker sections to take interest of most of the state run govt. schemes. Accordingly, people can purchase Ration at subsidized rates from various Ration Shops find nearby them. After submission of the new ration card apply online form, people can check their RC request status at official website.
Rajasthan Ration Card Status 2023
- 1 Rajasthan Ration Card Status 2023
- 2 Rajasthan Ration Card Status 2023 Overview
- 3 Rajasthan District Wise Ration Card List
- 4 Guideline Rajasthan Ration Card Status 2023:-
- 5 Rajasthan Ration Card Status FAQ’S
Rajasthan Ration Card Status is one of the very important documents. Citizens of Rajasthan who have put in for new ration card or have amend the old ration card, they can visit the official web portal of Civil and Food Supplies Department of Government of Rajasthan food.rajasthan.gov through internet through mobile phone or laptop. You can check the status of your Rajasthan Ration Card Status online by visiting .in. Any citizen of Rajasthan state can check their request status by visiting the official site.
For information, let us tell you that Rajasthan Ration Card Status can check their ration card application status online with the help of form ration card number. Citizens of the districts of Rajasthan will be able to check the status online. Apart from this, the interest of other facilities related to ration card can also be obtained online. For information, let us tell you that candidates can check their Rajasthan Ration Card Status application status online with the help of form number or ration card number. Citizens of the districts of Rajasthan state will be able to check the status online. Apart from this, the benefit of other facilities related to ration card can also be obtained online.
Rajasthan Ration Card Status 2023 Overview
|Name of Scheme||Rajasthan Ration Card New List Pdf|
|Introduced by||Rajasthan State Government|
|Motive||To Provide a Unique Identity|
|Beneficiary||All Citizens of the Rajasthan State|
|Start Date to Apply||Available Here|
|Last date to Apply||Notified Soon|
|Post Category||Sarkari Yojana|
|Mode of Application||Online|
Check Also:- Karnataka UG AYUSH Counselling
food.raj.nic.in Status 2023
The Food and Civil Supplies Department of Rajasthan has prepared the Rajasthan Ration Card List in this location. The Rajasthan Ration Card List, which has been made available by department staff, contains the names of all state residents who have submitted applications for the new ration card. The list is made available online on the department’s official website.
The Rajasthan government has created a new ration card list called the Rajasthan Ration Card List 2023 for the people who live in the state of Rajasthan. Individuals can search for their name in the online published list. You can find all of the information you need about the Rajasthan Ration Card List in the article that is located below it on food.raj.nic.in. Read this article thoroughly to learn everything you need to know about the Ration Card Rajasthan Online Application 2023, including application status, new beneficiary list, and more.
Check Here- PMJAY Ayushman card Registration
Rajasthan District Wise Ration Card List
Online access is available to the ration cards of rural and urban families in nearly every district of the state. The state government has made it possible to view the district-by-district ration card list on the official portal. The following is a list of all the districts.
Read Also:-Bihar Civil Court Recruitment
Guideline Rajasthan Ration Card Status 2023:-
The following post contains comprehensive information regarding the Rajasthan BPL Ration Card List 2023. The Rajasthan Ration Card application process, eligibility requirements, ration card list, required documents, application status, and other details will be provided to them in depth here. New ration cards have been issued in Rajasthan, those people who had submitted the application form for the ration card, have issued the ration card to those people who already have their ration card and it has been lost due to some reason.
If you want to see the ration card records then follow the procedure given below.
- First of all, you have to go to the official web portal of Food and Civil Supplies Department food.raj.nic.in
- Now the web page will open in front of you.
- On the web page, you have to find the option of Ration Card Report and then click on it.
- Now you have to click on the option of district wise ration card particular from this option.
- A new window will open in front of you.
- Now you have to choose your state in it.
- Now a new window will open in first of you again. In this you have to choose your Panchayat.
- After selecting the panchayat, the names of all the villages that come under your panchayat will appear. Out of this you have to choose the name of your village.
- Now you have to choose the FPS name i.e. the name of the ration shop.
- You will get a list of card number, card category & card holder’s name. In this, you have to choose the ration card number in your name.
- Now the names of all those people whose names are in the ration card records will come openly in front of you. From there you can check the name.
Can Check:- School Holidays in January
List of Documents Required for New Ration Card in Rajasthan
Below is the full list of papers required to apply online for new ration card in Rajasthan:-
- Residential proof such as Voter ID, Driving License, Aadhaar Card (Scanned Copy)
- Age Certificate (Scanned Copy)
- Caste Certificate (Scanned Copy)
- Identity Proof like Voter ID, PAN Card, Driving Licence, Aadhar Card (Scanned Copy)
- Income proof of the family (Scanned Copy)
- Recent Passport Size Photograph of the applicant
- Valid Mobile Number / E-mail ID
- Previous Electricity Bills
- Bank Passbook
- Gas Connection Details
- Self Declaration and Certificate issued by Ward Pradhan
- Tenancy Agreement (if applicable)
Also Check- NREGA Job Card 2023 Search Number
Rajasthan Ration Card Status FAQ’S
What Must I Do For My Name To Be Included On The Ration Card?
If your name is not on the list for ration cards, you must apply by completing the required form. A copy of the required documents, such as an Aadhar card, PAN card, bank passbook, etc., must also be submitted with this.
When Will I Receive My Ration Card After Applying To Have My Name Added To It?
If you submitted all required paperwork and filled out the application correctly, you should receive your ration card within 30 days. This duration could be greater or less depending on the circumstances. Online ration card status checks are also available.
How To Verify The Status Of A Ration Card Application?
You can check the status of a new or revision application while sitting in your own house. For this Rajasthan Food Department, visit the official website. You can then use the number on your ration card or form to check the status.
What is BPL Ration Card?
BPL ration card is provided by the Food and Supplies Department to the families living below the poverty line. BPL Ration Card Negligence: People living below the poverty line in every state of the country are taking advantage of the free ration given by the government through BPL ration card.