Ration Card Aadhar Card Link 2024: In order to receive additional benefits, the citizens of India are required by the Government and respective State Food Supplies Departments to link their Ration Card with Aadhar Card. This new mandate has been implemented for the purpose of facilitating digital transfer of Ration Card benefits directly into your account. To help make this process easier for you, we have provided comprehensive information on how to link your Ration Card with Aadhar Card. It is important that you review the necessary documents required for this linking process as well as the benefits that come with it.
To finish the formalities, candidates are required to have their mobile number registered with Aadhaar or possess an E Aadhar Card. In case you have already applied for the job, please verify the status of your Ration Card Aadhar Card Link on your state’s PDS portal. It is essential to complete the process and submit the form before the deadline for Ration Card Aadhar Link to avoid any penalties. This post provides both online and offline methods of linking your Ration Card and Aadhar Card for your convenience.
Ration Card Aadhar Card Link
In today’s digital age, numerous government organizations are embracing the transition towards digitization. As part of this initiative, citizens are being instructed to link their Ration Card with their Aadhar Card. This measure has been implemented to facilitate the direct transfer of benefits from government agencies to your PDS account or Ration Card number. Our recommendation is that it is imperative to link your Ration Card with Aadhar for added security, as it will make it arduous for any individual to pilfer ration belonging to another person.
To link your documents and receive benefits directly at your Ration Depot, it is essential to complete the process on the official website of the State PDS (Public Distribution System). The first step involves visiting the portal and filling out the online form. Once you submit the form, your Ration Card Aadhar Link will be established. In case the linking process fails, you can check the status on the same portal using your Ration Card number.
Ration Card Aadhar Card Link Details 2024
|Name of Process
|Ration Card Aadhar Link
|Food Supplies Department (All State)
|Benefit of Ration Card aadhar Link
|Direct Transfer of Ration to your Account through DBT
|31 January 2024
|E Aadhar Card, Registered Mobile Number, Bank Account Number, Photograph, Signature, Family Details, Ration Card Number
About Ration Card Aadhar Card Link 2024
All the people of India should pay attention to the section above in which Documents for Ration Card Aadhar Card Link are mentioned. You can find other relatable information here such as Last Date for linking and Benefit of linking Aadhar Card with Ration Card. Once you have completed the process, you will start receiving the benefits in your ration card number. After that, you can proceed to collect the Ration from nearest shops without actually carrying the Ration Card. Both Offline and Online Methods are discussed here for your ease so that you can complete the process on time.
Ration Card Aadhar Link Last Date
- The Online Process to Link Aadhaar Card with Ration Card Number has begun from the past many months.
- Many States have told the citizens to complete the process by Ration Card Aadhar Link Last Date 31 January 2024 without any delay on the official website of the Food Supply Department.
- Moreover, you need to use the Aadhar Number and then OTP will be sent to your Mobile which you have to insert to confirm your identity.
- After that process to link aadhar ration card will be complete and the authorities will approve your application.
- Another way to Register for Linking both documents is to visit the nearest Ration Depot of your area and fill the form over there.
- There are multiple benefits of linking in which first one is that Direct Benefit will start for you.
Check Also:- Odisha Ration Card Status 2024
Ration Card Aadhar Card Link Status Check
- All the citizens who have completed the process to link both documents and have not received the benefits then kindly follow the steps discussed here for Ration Card Aadhar Card Link Status Check.
- You have to visit the official website of your PDS Portal and use the Ration Card Number or Mobile Number or Aadhar Number to check the Status.
- The Website will tell you the current status of your linking process and if there is any error then information of the same will be mentioned on it.
- If there is any error then kindly resolve it on the spot and then wait for 5-6 Days for the authorities to approve the link.
- Now for those who have not applied till now, they can follow the guidelines discussed here in the section below.
- Similar to these benefits, Ayushman Bharat Card and other Yojana also gives you the benefits through DBT Method.
- Ayushman Bharat Card and other Yojanas provide you with similar benefits through the DBT Method.
Check Also:- PM Kisan 13th Installment
Documents To Link Aadhar to Ration Card
The government would prevent individuals from obtaining duplicate ration cards if the Aadhar card were linked. Individuals whose income is higher than the threshold for eligibility for rationing will also be subject to the authority of the government to detain them.
It will assist in ensuring that eligible individuals receive subsidized gasoline and food grains. Every family in the nation receives ration cards that grant them access to subsidized fuel and food. The ration card also serves as proof of identity and residence, like a passport and PAN card.
The following kinds of documentation are essential for establishing a Ration Card Aadhar Link:
- To ensure that it can be verified at the destination, bring both the original and a photocopy of the Ration Card with you.
Send a copy of the Aadhaar card to the family head.
- Copies of each family member’s Aadhaar card.
- A head-on photograph in the size of a passport is required.
- If the individual’s bank account is not linked to their Aadhaar number, they will need to take a photocopy of the passbook.
Check Also:- NREGA Job Card 2024
Ration Card and Aadhar Benefits of Linking
The following is a list of the benefits that will accrue to you if you connect your ration card to your Aadhaar card:
- Eliminate the holders of fraudulent ration cards who benefit from programs designed for families living Below the Poverty Line (BPL). It will ensure that the benefits are given to those worthy of them.
- The number of fraud instances will also decrease due to linking these cards.
- A single household had many duplicate ration cards taken from their possession.
- By integrating both cards, dishonest intermediaries would get eliminated since the Aadhaar card leaves a trail in the PDS system.
- The use of fingerprint authentication will determine whether the recipients are legitimate.
Check Here- SSO ID Login, Registration
Guidelines to Apply Online Ration Card Aadhar Card Link:-
The Government of India and State Wise Food Supplies Departments have made it compulsory for the citizens to Link their Ration Card Aadhar Card for further benefits. It is now mandatory because it becomes easier for the Government to transfer benefits of your Ration Card digitally to your account. So we are here with complete information related to Ration Card Aadhar Card Link for you ease so that you complete the process easily. First of all you should read the Documents Required for Ration Card Aadhar Card Link and benefits of linking.
- First of all, applicant should open the official website https://nfsa.gov.in/
- Tap the Ration Card Aadhar Link button to proceed to the next page, which is the second step.
- After that, complete the application form with all of the information required by the portal, including your name, family information, mobile phone number, and ration card number, if applicable.
- To complete the procedure, check the specifics and then submit the application form.
- Your Ration Card Number will be seeded or linked to your Aadhar Card after a few days.
- You can all apply for an Aadhar Card Link online by following these guidelines.
Also Check- Haryana Ration Card List 2024
Offline Method for Ration Card Aadhar Card Link
- In order to Apply through Offline Method for Ration Card Aadhar Card Link, you should follow the steps mentioned here.
- First of all, you have to visit the nearest PDS Center of your Area and then ask the retailer to fill the Aadhar Link Ration Card Link form.
- Tell the details as being asked by Ration Depot retailed and then submit the documents such as Aadhar Card Photocopy, your Family Passport size photo and other required documents.
- Now he will submit your form and your Process to link these two documents will be complete.
What is the Last Date for Ration Card Link with Aadhar Card?
Ration Card with Aadhar Card Link process must be completed before 31 March 2024.
What are the documents required for linking Ration Cards with Aadhar?
You may need to submit a Ration Card number, E Aadhar Card and Family Photo for completing the process.
How many days are taken by authorities to approve the linking of Ration Card with Aadhar?
Authorities may approve your application for linking within 5-7 Days.
State Wise Ration Card Aadhar Card Online Link
|State Wise Ration Card Aadhar Card Online Link
|Jammu & Kashmir
Ration Card Aadhar Card Link FAQ’S
Is it necessary to link Aadhaar with ration card?
Is it necessary to link Aadhaar with ration card? Ration Card is an official government document to avail food at subsidized rates and also serves as an identity and address proof. It is mandatory to link your Aadhaar with a ration card till 30th September 2020.
Is father's name mandatory on Aadhar card?
Relationship details are a part of address field in Aadhaar. This has been standardized to C/o (Care of). Filling this is optional.
What is Aadhaar seeding?
Aadhaar Seeding means linking Aadhaar holder's Unique 12 digit AADHAAR number with their Personal Identification Documents or Benefit Cards such as: Scholarships. Pension ID. MNREGA Job Card. LPG Consumer ID.
What is the use of Mera ration app?
Secretary of the Department of Food and Public Distribution, Government of India, Shri Sudhanshu Pandey launched the bilingual App, that enables beneficiaries to check food grain entitlement, recent transactions & status of Aadhaar seeding etc.