Ration Card Mitra Registration 2023: The young people of the country who want to work for themselves have received very encouraging news. You can now apply online for the Ration Card Mitra and obtain its Ration Card Mitra ID. At this time, registering for a government-issued Ration Card Mitra Registration is completely free. There will now be no registration fee if you apply for this friend ID on your ration card. Registration for the Ration Card Mitra ID Once you have the Ration Card Mitra ID, you will be able to provide common people with services related to ration cards, which will earn you a lot of money. Detailed instructions on how to sign up for the Ration Card Mitra ID and the benefits it offers are provided below. To sign up for the Ration Card Mitra ID and learn more about it, follow the link provided below.
The official portal Ration Card Mitra Registration has been launched by the Madhya Pradesh Food Safety Department. APL / BPL ration card holders can check their name in the list on this portal. To get the benefits of government schemes, it is necessary to update the ration card. Different schemes are started in different states of the country. Which is given to the eligible family holding the ration card. Such as housing scheme, food distribution scheme, health related schemes etc.
Ration Card Mitra Registration 2023
Similar to how Ration Card Mitra offers a variety of facilities related to the Ration Card to the general public, Ayushman Mitra offers a variety of facilities related to the Ration Card to the general public. He can apply for a ration card online, change any family member’s name on the card, and provide a wide range of additional services to the general public under this arrangement. and that they can profit from it.
You can offer people a variety of facilities related to ration cards through Ration Card Mitra Registration. which you can use to make money. This is an excellent job that you can do if you are unemployed. You must obtain a government-issued Ration Card Mitra ID in order to accomplish this. It is necessary to possess the Government Ration Card Mitra I.D., which is currently offered at no cost. You can now apply for it online by yourself. Ration Card Mitra I.D. The entire procedure for registering for this is described in detail below.
Ration Card Mitra Registration Details 2023
|Name Of Article||Ration Card Mitra Registration|
|Official Website||Click Here|
Check Also:- Madhya Pradesh Ration Card Status 2023
Benefits of Ration Card
The benefits of holding a Rajasthan ration card are given in detail below:
The Rajasthan ration card number can be linked to Aadhaar card, which in turn will be linked to a bank account, thus the ration card serves as a multi-purpose legal document that facilitates several important tasks.
Rajasthan Government provides a subsidy for essential food items and commodities for ration cardholders. The essential food items and commodities that the Public Distribution System authorities supply to the ration card holders at subsidised rates are listed below:
- Food grains
- Fortified Atta
- Levy Sugar
- Kerosene oil
Non- PDS items
- Localized wash salt
The ration card serves as the legal identity proof required by the Government of Rajasthan. This document serves as an authenticated identity or address proof for the entire family since it comprises of all family members details.
- Ration card needs to be produced as proof for buying a property in Rajasthan
- Ration card is an address proof while applying for bank loans, domicile certificate
- Passport and PAN application also take ration card as identity or address proof
Click Here- NREGA Job Card 2023
Types of Rajasthan Ration Card
Rajasthan Government provides a ration card of a different colour to different categories of consumers (Family).
|Ration Card Type||Ration Card Colour||Eligible Families|
|APL Card (Above Poverty Line )||Blue Ration Card for double gas cylinder holder
Green Ration card for single gas cylinder holder
|BPL Card (Below Poverty Line)||Dark Pink||Village Assembly, Municipal corporation and families chosen by the municipality|
|State BPL||Dark Green||Families identified as state BPL families by Gram Sabha or Municipality.|
|AAY Card (Antyodaya Anna Yojana)||Yellow||Village Assembly, Municipal corporation and AAY families chosen by the municipality|
Check Here- Ration Card List 2023
Document Required for Apply Ration Card
The following documents are essential to submit for getting Rajasthan Ration Card:
- Passport size photograph
- Aadhaar card
- Domicile certificate
- Previous electricity bills
- Age proof – birth certificate
- Gas connection
- Bank passbook
- Caste certificate
- Income certificate
- Application form
Eligibility criteria to apply for new Rajasthan ration card is listed below:
- The applicant must not have a ration card
- Couples who recently got married in Rajasthan can apply
- Applicants in possession of temporary ration cards or cards that are past expiry can apply for a new ration card
Check Also- Haryana BPL Ration Card Download
The ration will be provided within 30 days from the date of submission of application.
Required Documents for New Ration Card
- Detailed particulars of family members
- Copies of birth certificates of minor members(Below 10 years in age)
- Certified copy of relevant page of Voter List
- Copy of Tax Pay / Land Revenue Pay receipt
- Surrender certificate of Ration Card/Family Identity holding or non-availability certificate from the FCS&CA department where the applicant was previously resided.
- Address Proof (attested copy of PAN Card /Driving License / Bank Passbook / Post Office Passbook /Municipal Holding receipt / Electricity Bill / Telephone Bill)
Check Also:- Odisha Ration Card Status 2023
Required Documents for Separate Ration Card
- Surrender Certificate(s) in original
- Parental Ration Cards in original
- Self Declaration
- Certificate From Village Head/Gaon Panchayat president/Ward Commissioner
- No Objection Certificate by Head of Family of Parental Ration Card for inclusion of additional members (Attested Copies)
- Proof of Date of Birth (Birth Certificate / X Pass Certificate / declared / other)
- Proof of Residence
- Photo Identity / Election / PAN / Driving license card / Passport
Check Also:- PM Kisan 13th Installment 2023
Guideline to apply Ration Card Mitra ID Registration:-
Rajasthan ration card is a multi-purpose legal document issued by the Rajasthan Food and Civil Supplies Department. One of the important benefits of a Rajasthan ration card is that it enables the holder to procure all subsidies provided by the Rajasthan Government. In this article, we look at the procedure for applying for a new ration card and procedure to correct a ration card in detail.
- Ration Card Mitra I.D. To apply for, you must first visit to its official website.
- Its link is provided below.
- You will have the option to Sign in or Register after going there.
- Which you must click on.
- You will be presented with two choices when you click on it: Official Login and Public Login.
- In this, you must select the Public Login option.
- A brand new page will open up in front of you after you click on it.
- Where you are below New User! Here, you will receive the sign-up link.
- which you must click on.
- You will be presented with its registration page when you click on it.
- Which you must correctly complete and submit.
- You will then receive an ID Ration Card.
- Which you can use to access the portal.
- In addition, you can apply for the Aadhaar cards of other people.
Also Check- Haryana Ration Card List 2023
Ration Card Mitra Registration FAQ’S
Who is eligible for Indian ration card?
APL (Above Poverty Line) ration card - This card was issued to households living above the poverty line.
Who is eligible for ration card IN assam?
Assam PHH ration cards are given to families who live on an annual income of below Rs. 1 Lakh. Through it, they can avail 5kilograms per family member per month. Assam BPL Ration card is given to people below the poverty line.
How many types of ration card are there in India?
The state government issues five types of ration cards, including PHH-Priority household ration card, AYY-Antyodaya ration card, APL-Above Poverty line ration card, BPL-Below Poverty line ration card and AAY-Antyodaya ration card.
What is the criteria for BPL card in Assam?
The applicant and his/her family members should be a domicile holders of the state or should be the permanent resident of the state.
Haryana BPL Ration Card Download 2023