UP Agriculture Token Generate 2023- UP Agriculture Token Generate is a new program that has been announced by the Agriculture Department of Uttar Pradesh. In accordance with this plan, eligible UP residents will be required to register for tokens before receiving the solar pump and a number of UP Agriculture Token Generate for farming. On September 12, 2022, at 12 p.m., registration for the agriculture token began and production began. The Uttar Pradesh government has made a few strides for working on the cultivating possibilities in the state. Under this program, candidates seeking assistance from the government in the agricultural sector can apply by registering and generating tokens for themselves. They can accomplish this by going to pmkusum.upagriculture.com, the UP Agriculture Token Generate official website of upagriculture.com. In addition, the direct link will be provided at the conclusion of this article.
Upagriculture.com was developed for farmers by the UP Agriculture Token Generate of the Uttar Pradesh government. This website and the UP Agriculture Token Generate App allow farmers to access all government agricultural initiatives. A farmer can get access to all of the government programs that are related to the agricultural industry through this official website. The UP Krishi Mobile App was developed in addition to the UP Agriculture Token Generate Portal’s official website. The farmer’s mobile phone could be used in this way to access any and all services.
UP Agriculture Token Generate 2023
Farmers in UP Agriculture Token Generate 2023 are eligible to participate in a variety of beneficiary programs offered by the state government each year, but they are unable to do so because they lack knowledge and awareness. However, the Pardarshi Kisan Seva Yojana program for UP farmers was also launched this year by the UP Agriculture Token Generate government. As referenced before, those ranchers who need to take advantage of this plan can apply for something very similar. The enlistment for the UP Agriculture Token Generate produces conspire has previously been begun the twelfth of September at 12 early afternoon.
By offering a wide range of options, the UP Agriculture Token Generate government is making it simpler for farmers to acquire affordable agricultural equipment. Along these lines, the ranchers of Uttar Pradesh would be expected to make UP Agribusiness Tokens. The Uttar Pradesh Government’s initiative for the UP Agriculture Token Generate 2023 began on September 12, 2022. Additionally, registration for the UP Agriculture Equipment Tokens 2023 began at twelve o’clock in the afternoon and will continue throughout the day. To achieve this objective, all eligible farmers must log in to the UP Agriculture Token Generate.
UP Agriculture Token Generate 2023 Details
|Category of the Article||Welfare Scheme for Farmers|
|Name of the Department||Uttar Pradesh Agriculture Department|
|Project Name||Pardarshi Kisan Seva Yojana|
|Beneficiaries||Uttar Pradesh Farmers|
|UP Agriculture Token Generate Commencement Date||12/09/2022 at 12 noon|
Click Here- PM Free Solar Panel Yojana 2023 (कुसुम योजना)
UP Agriculture Solar Pump & Krishi Yantra Token
Numerous farmers in Uttar Pradesh want to take advantage of this UP Agriculture Token Generate Scheme 2023 in order to receive benefits from both the state and the federal governments. The farmer must pay approximately 40% of the machine’s cost in order to receive the benefit; the remaining 60% will be covered by the government, with 30% going to the state government and 30% to the central government.
On the official website, the link to generate 2023 UP Agriculture Token has now been activated. Visit pmkusum.upagriculture.com, upagriculture.com, to generate your token and receive benefits. The agriculture token generation process can be carried out online using the websites we have provide. You should have a total thought regarding the plan and get every one of the updates here by perusing this article till the end. The information you need to know in order to take advantage of the scheme has been provided here. So continue to peruse this article and in the event that you have any questions with respect to this, remark to us in the beneath remark box.
Benefits of UP Agriculture Token Scheme
The farmers will initially receive numerous benefits from this program. The fact that the farmer can access all agricultural services via his mobile phone is one of the main benefits of this program. One more benefit of this plan is that the ranchers won’t know nothing about the rancher government assistance conspire and would be educated by portable correspondence. To wrap things up advantage is that the ranchers will be given a sponsorship for the sun power siphon and for some Krishi yantra that has an extremely pivotal impact in the everyday existence of the ranchers in the field.
Read also- YSR Rythu Bharosa Payment Status 2023
UP Agriculture Token Generate 2023 Date
As we mention earlier, the government is making it possible for farmers to acquire agricultural equipment at a reasonable cost. Consequently, The Uttar Pradesh ranchers should create UP Agribusiness Token 2023 to be thought of as qualified for benefits. On September 12, 2022, the Uttar Pradesh Agriculture Token 2023 Generation was already initiate by the UP Government.
Additionally, booking for the UP Agriculture Equipment Tokens 2023 began at twelve o’clock in the afternoon. The eligible farmers will need to visit the UP Agriculture Portal 2023 in order to accomplish this. Additionally, this page contains a link to the official Uttar Pradesh Agriculture Token Generate 2023 page. In this way, make a point to go through the whole article.
General Instructions for the UP Agriculture Token Generate
The applicants are advise to carefully read the instructions before applying to avoid making any errors:
- The applicants should be require to sign up on the Up Government‘s official website, www.upagriculture.com. Without registering, applicants cannot take advantage of this scheme’s benefits.
- Farmers who do not have an account on the agriculture department’s website can sign up online through PM Kisan’s portal. In addition, if a farmer is unable to apply through this portal, he or she must present the has-Khatami, Aadhaar card, and bank passbook to the Deputy Agriculture Director’s Office in the district.
- The booking process for farmers will be “first come, first served.” The district’s target limit is also 200 percent compliance with this policy.
- The authority website, www.upagriculture.com, is where you can book the solar pump online. They click on the link labeled “Booking solar pump on grant.”
- After the token is generate online, the farmer must use the challan to deposit their portion of the money in the Indian Bank within a week or else the farmer’s selection will be automatically cancel.
- The Exhausting for the siphon must be finish by the actual rancher. The aspects for the exhausting are as per the following:
- 2 HP surface require 22 ft, 2 HP submersible up to 50 ft, 150 up to 3 ft HP submersible, 5 HP submersible up to 200 ft, and 7.5 and 10 hp submersible solar pumps are the best fit for water level depths of 300 ft. For 3 and 5 HP submersible solar pumps, 4 inch boring is the best option. For 10 HP, 6 and 7.5 inch boring is the best option.
- The farmer’s mobile number should be register with the department in order to book the solar pump.
- The farmer will not be eligible for benefits if the other person’s mobile phone number is discover.
Check Post- Aadhaar Biometric Unlock 2023
Amount of subsidy/grant on agricultural equipment
|Name of equipment||Grant Amount|
|Winning Fan, Chef Cutter (Manual)||25% of the price or Rs.2000 whichever is less.|
|Tractor up to 40 HP||25% of the value or Rs.45000 whichever is less.|
|arrow blast sprayer||25% of the value or Rs.25000 whichever is less.|
|power thresher||25% of the price or Rs.12000 whichever is less.|
|Power tiller of 8 HP or more||40% of the value or Rs.45000 whichever is less.|
|tractor mounted sprayer||25% of the prescribed price or a maximum of Rs.4000 whichever is less.|
|pump set||50% of the value or Rs.10000 whichever is less.|
|Pump set up to 7.5 HP||50% of the value or Rs.10,000 whichever is less.|
|laser land leveler||50% of the value of Rs. 50000 whichever is less.|
|Foot Sprayer Sprayer, Power Sprayer||50% of the price or Rs.3000 whichever is less.|
|sprinkler set||50% of the prescribed value or a maximum of Rs.75000 whichever is less.
90% grant Bundelkhand region
|rotavator||50% of the value or Rs.30000 whichever is less.|
|Sugar Cane Cutter Planter, Reaper, Seed Drill, Binder||40% of the value or Rs. 20000 whichever is less.|
|Craft Thresher Ridge Farrow Planter||50% of the value or Rs.15000 whichever is less.|
How To Apply in UP Agriculture Token Generate 2023?
- To begin, you must visit UP Agriculture’s official website.
- The Link UP Agriculture Token Generate 2023 should then be locate.
- Presently click on the connection accessible on the site landing page.
- A new Booking page will open up when you click on the link.
- In this section, you must enter your Aadhar Card Number.
- Now select the option to submit.
- From that point forward, you need to pick Yantra Choice and tap on submit.
- To obtain the Token Number, enter a valid mobile number.
- Your UP Agriculture Token Generate Process has been complete in this manner.
|Click Here||UP Agriculture Token Generate Application Form 2023|
|Visit Official Website||UP Agriculture Official Website|
UP Agriculture Token Generate FAQ’S
How to get subsidy on agriculture equipment in Uttar Pradesh?
Applicant should have an active SB account in any nationalized bank linked with an Aadhar card. The farmer who is already getting the benefit of any subsidy scheme, cannot apply for this scheme.
How can I register as a farmer in Uttar Pradesh?
To contact the Kisan Call Center (KCC), farmers may utilize the toll-free number 1800-180-1551. Upon reaching out to the Kisan Call Center, a Kisan Call Centre Agent will register the farmer and gather their personal information in the Kisan Knowledge Management System (KKMS).
Is agricultural income taxable in Uttar Pradesh?
Agricultural income is not subject to income tax. The Income-tax Act has, however, specified how such income is to be indirectly taxed. This is called the partial integration of agricultural and non-agricultural income.