YSR Rythu Bharosa List: YSR Rythu Bharosa Status 2023, How to Check Farmer List and YSRRB Payment Details, View Andhra Pradesh YSR Rythu Bharosa List Online, and Get Rythu Bharosa Payment Status The YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme was launched by the Government of Andhra Pradesh to assist farmer families of scheduled caste, scheduled tribe, backward class, minority landless tenant farmer families, and so on. The government offers each farmer family Rs 13500 in financial assistance through this program. On October 15, the Rythu Bharosa scheme went live. This plan also provides a variety of additional advantages. Therefore, you must carefully read this article if you want to learn more about the YSRRB payment status or if you want to take advantage of the YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme.
YSR Rythu Bharosa List 2023
- 1 YSR Rythu Bharosa List 2023
- 2 YSR Rythu Bharosa List Details
- 3 YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme Installment Released
- 4 AP YSR Rythu Bharosa Yojana Payment Status
- 5 Objectives of the YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme
- 6 YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme 2023 Statistics
- 7 District-wise Katha Submission Details
- 8 Guideline to Check YSR Rythu Bharosa List 2023
On January 3, 2023, Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy launched the third installment of investment support through the YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme. The third installment will be provided to approximately 5058489 beneficiaries based on this list. The Andhra Pradesh government has spent approximately Rs 1036 crore on 5058489 beneficiaries. The government has deposited this sum into the farmers’ bank accounts from the camp office of the Chief Minister, Tadepalli. By the year 2022, a total of Rs 6899.67 crore will have been deposited. In the past three years, the government has spent 19812.79 crore on this program. This program will only benefit the beneficiary farmer whose name appears on the Andhra Pradesh State Government’s YSR Rythu Bharosa List 2023.
YSR Rythu Bharosa List Details
|Name of the scheme||YSR Rythu Bharosa|
|Launched by||Mr Jagan Mohan Reddy chief minister of Andhra Pradesh|
|Department||Department Of Agriculture and Farmer Welfare|
|Beneficiary||Farmers Of SC / ST / Minority / BC category|
|Start date of Scheme||15th October|
|Date of Releasing 1st Installment||15th May|
|Date of Releasing 2nd Installment||Month of Oct|
|Benefits of Scheme||Rs. 13,500/- Per Annum for 5 Years|
YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme Installment Released
The YSR Rayathu Bharosa Yojana 2023 program for farmers has been launched by the Andhra Pradesh government. Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister Jagan Mohan Reddy has announced that farmers will receive financial assistance as part of this plan. In accordance with this YSR Rythu Bharosa Yojana, each farmer will receive Rs 13,500 in financial assistance. Farmers who are required to cultivate the land will receive financial aid. In April, the Chief Minister reported via video conference that farmers’ bank accounts had received 2000 rupees. The government has collected Rs 5500 as of May 15, 2020. In October 2020 and January 2015, respectively, the remaining 4000 rupees will be deposited. You can visit the authority site for any extra data.
Check Also:- Cowin Vaccine Certificate 2023
Third Installment YSR Rythu Bharosa List 2023
We all know that the AP government is providing Rs 13,500 every year to farmers under the YSR Rythu Bharosa Yojana to meet the challenges faced in farming. This amount will be given to farmers for a period of five years. The Andhra Pradesh government has already provided Rs 7500 and Rs 4000 under the 1st and 2nd installments. This amount was given to the farmers of AP on 15 May 2020 and 27 October 2020. Now on 28 December 2020, Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister YSR Jagan Mohan Reddy drop the third installment of Rs 2,000 in the account of 51.59 beneficiaries.
- A farm-based bank account has received Rs 1766 million in deposits. The government has provided 646 crore to farmers who were impacted by the October cyclone and invested Rs 1120 crore in the third installment of the AP YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme out of a total of Rs 1766 crore.
- The Chief Minister has transferred this sum directly to the beneficiary’s bank account from his Tadepalli Camp office.
- The cyclone caused damage to approximately 12.01 lakh acres of agricultural and horticultural crops, and 8.34 lakh farmers were impacted.
- The farmers can call the helpline at 155251 if they have any questions or concerns.
To assist all farmers financially, Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy has provided a subsidy of Rs 113.11 crore to agricultural farmers who lost their crop between May and September and Rs 22.59 crore to horticultural growers. Except for Nellore and Chittoor, the amount of the input subsidy is being paid out in all districts. On October 27, the amount of this YSR Rythu Bharosa installment was made public. Any farmer brother will no longer have to worry about money.
Check Also:- Madhya Pradesh Ration Card Status 2023
AP YSR Rythu Bharosa Yojana Payment Status
All of you realize that in this state Coronavirus plague and financial emergency, the Andhra Pradesh government has moved the main portion. Around 49 lakh families will get benefits under this plan. Ranchers get Rs. Will get monetary help of Rs. 13500 every year in 3 stages. Additionally, the state government has saved Rs 2000 in the financial balance of the ranchers in the period of April. Also, the excess measure of Rs. 5500 will be moved soon. YSR Jagannanna Rythu Bharosa just arrangements with SC/ST/BC and minority ranchers. For the execution of AP YSR Rythu Bharosa Yojana Rundown , by paying three portions. The AP state government has chosen to spend Rs 6534 crore.
Check Also:- PM Kisan eKYC 2023
Objectives of the YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme
Through the YSR Rythu Bharosa Rundown 2023 delivered by the Public authority of Andhra Pradesh, the names of those ranchers have been delivered, who will be given monetary help benefits by the public authority. Alongside this, YSR Rythu Bharosa Plan was begun by the public authority to work on the existence of such ranchers whose occupation relies upon their agribusiness. Aside from this, there are a few vital targets of this YSR Jagannanna Rythu Bharosa, which are as per the following:-
- Financial assistance to farmers.
- Developing Agricultural Sector.
- To reduce farmers’ debt burden in order to increase crop production.
Benefits & Features of YSR Rythu Bharosa Yojana
- Farmers in the state will be able to get loans with no interest thanks to the YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme.
In the course of the next five years, each farming family will receive financial assistance in the amount of Rs 13500 each year.
- Additionally, approximately 67,500 tenant farmers will receive Rs 2500 annually through this program.
Due to power shortages, many farmers are unable to achieve satisfactory yields; however, this program will provide farmers with nine hours of free electricity per day.
- In addition, all eligible farmers will receive a free borewell facility, allowing them to better care for their crops.
As a result of the scheme, farmers will not be required to pay road tax for tractor vehicles.
- Life insurance coverage of up to Rs 5 lakh will be provided to all beneficiary farmer families, making it simple for them to get through difficult times.
- The government will pay for this insurance premium; only the farmer families will receive benefits.
- In order to prevent crops from being wasted, the government will also provide godowns and cold storage facilities in each of the 175 assembly constituencies.
- Farmers will be able to benefit from an increasing number of schemes thanks to the completion of pending irrigation projects facilitated by this plan.
- Farmers will also receive assistance from the Natural Calamity Fund to ensure that their economic lives are unaffected.
The government will reopen a number of milk dairies that have been closed, and milk contributors will also receive a subsidy.
Check Also:- NREGA Job Card 2023
YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme 2023 Statistics
With the progress of various schemes and programmes, the government aims to provide various subsidies and benefits to the people of Tamil Nadu. One such scheme is the YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme 2023, which was launched in order to provide financial assistance to the farmers in the state. The scheme provides farmers with a number of benefits, such as interest-free loans, crop insurance, and other concessional schemes. In this article, we will provide you with the latest statistics on the scheme.
District-wise Farmer & Families Details
|Name of the District||Total Farmers||Total Families||Farmers Total Surveyed||ROFR Cultivators|
District-wise Katha Submission Details
|Name of the District||Katha Submitted (AEO/ MPEO)|
YSR Rythu Bharosa Farmer List
YSR Rythu Bharosa is a welfare yojana launched by the Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh. Under this scheme, the government will provide economic assistance of Rs 50,000 to the farmers. The scheme was one of Chief Minister Hagamohan Reddy’s 9 major election promises. In this yojana, each beneficiary family will get Rs.12500 per year from the beginning of the second month. In addition, the government will provide 0 % interest loan and free borewell, cold storage and food processing units.
Check Also:- Parivahan Application Status 2023
Exclusions Under AP YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme
Any candidate who is under excluded category cannot apply for this yojana. The list of exclusions under YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme is as follows: –
- Non-Multi-Tasking Staff, Class 4 and Group D employees, and all retired individuals whose monthly pension is Rs 10,000 or more are excluded.
- Excluded are individuals who paid GST or Commercial Tax during the previous assessment year.
- Farms that have been used for aquaculture, domestic sites, or any other non-agricultural purpose (revenue records that have been updated or not updated).
- Doctors, engineers, chartered accountants, architects, and other professional doctors who carry out their practices and are registered with professional organizations.
- Local bodies and regular employees of central public sector enterprises as well as affiliated offices and autonomous institutions (with the exception of multitasking employees and class 4 and group D employees) are not eligible.
- If a person has retired from service or is retired from the Central Government Ministry, State Government Ministry, Officers/Departments, or Departments, employees, or those outside their area.
- A person is excluded if they are a current or former member of the State Legislative Council, the State Legislative Assembly, or the Lok Sabha.
- Under the AP YSR Rythu Bharosa scheme, both former and current presidents of district panchayats and mayors of municipal corporations are excluded.
- The list excludes all institutional landowners, peasant families whose members include former or current constitutional officials, and former or current state ministers.
YSR Rythu Bharosa List Eligibility Criteria
- This program can only be used by permanent residents who live in the state of Andhra Pradesh.
- To be eligible to participate in this program, the applicant must be a farmer and have ties to the agricultural industry.
- By applying, small marginal or agricultural tenants can also receive benefits under this program.
- The farmer will be able to take advantage of the YSR Rythu Bharosa program only if he has his own 5 acres of cultivable land.
- Aadhaar card.
- Proof of resident/domcile certificate.
- Proof of income/ income certificate.
- Agriculture land proof.
- Bank account details.
- Passport sized photograph.
Note:- Aspirants must keep an original as well as photocopy of each document ready with them.
Guideline to Check YSR Rythu Bharosa List 2023
To check his/her name in the list under AP YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme, the student has to follow the simple procedure mentioned below which is as follows:-
- First of all, visit the official website of the YSR Rythu Bharosa Portal ysrrythubharosa.ap.gov.in
- The home page will then appear before you.
- You must select the login option from the menu bar on the homepage. A brand-new page will then appear in front of you.
- The screen will be filled with a new window. After that, enter the captcha code and your credential, which are your username and password.
- Select the “login” option now. Click on the “Forgot Password” option if you have forgotten your password.
- Now, select the “Get OTP” option after entering the registered mobile number.
- Now click the verify option and enter the OTP that was sent to your phone. Now use your ID and password to log in. Your screen will display information about eligible beneficiaries.
- In the search box, you must enter the account number. Your screen will display the beneficiary’s information.