AP Overseas Scholarship 2023: Andhra Pradesh Ambedkar Overseas Vidya Nidhi Scholarship is an initiative of the Welfare Authority, Government of Andhra Pradesh to support the applicants of the reserved category to complete their studies from outside India (abroad). If you are also one of them, you should check over the details sanctioned in this article AP Overseas Scholarship 2023.
We describe the details such as who can apply AP Overseas Scholarship 2023, how to apply, documents require to apply, significant dates, and much other important information below. Stay tuned to our web site for future updates about the yojana and more relevant information. AP Overseas Scholarship 2023 for SC/ST/BC/EBC/Minority Students for Study abroad. Ambedkar Overseas Vidya Nidhi Scholarship for SC, ST, BC, EBC, Kapu and Minority Students for study abroad under AP Overseas Scholarship 2023 or AP Videshi Vidya Deevena Scheme.
AP Overseas Scholarship 2023
Under the AP Overseas Scholarship 2023, the government will provide financial support of up to Rs 10-15 lakh as scholarships to complete higher education at prestigious international universities abroad. Students with a graduate or graduate degree are eligible to benefit from this AP Overseas Scholarship 2023 program. Part-time courses such as medicine, engineering, pharmacy, nursing, science, humanities, and social science can be taken. Read the full article for more details.
AP Foreign Education Scheme or AP Overseas Scholarship 2023 is a Financial Assistance for SC/ST/BC/EBCKapu and Minority Students for Pursuing Higher Studies Abroad. Overseas Scholarship 2023 Department/Tribal Welfare Department/BC Welfare/Kapu Welfare /Minority Welfare department has published the Ambedkar Overseas Vidya Nidhi Scholarship notification.
AP Overseas Scholarship 2023 Overview
|Name of the scheme||AP Ambedkar Overseas Vidya Nidhi Scholarship|
|Offered by||Welfare Department, Govt. of Andhra Pradesh|
|Mode of application||Online|
Objective Of AP Ambedkar Overseas Vidya Nidhi Scholarship
The main purpose of launching the Ambedkar Overseas Vidya Nidhi Scholarship is to provide an integrated interface portal where students can pursue their dreams of completing their professional courses with the support of scholarships. Students can obtain these scholarships to continue their studies further from abroad such as UK, USA, China, Russia, France, Sweden.
Another purpose of introducing the AP Ambedkar Overseas Vidya Nidhi Scholarship is to give students who have achieved her 60% of minimum grades to continue studying in a specialized course after obtaining the scholarship amount her 10 to 10. It is to provide financial support of 1.5 crore. Continue. Students must be fluent in English.
Check Also:- CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship Result
- Candidates must belong to the SC community and be from Andhra Pradesh.
- Total family income must not exceed Rs. 2.00 lakhs per year.
- First-year students are required to study abroad for PG.
- Grades of the 1st grade of PG. A PhD is required. study abroad Income limit:
- For SC students with family income less than Rs 2.00 per annum from all sources. Total income from all sources of employment of candidates or their parents/guardians must not exceed Rs. 2.00 lakhs per year.
- For employees, a pay slip from the employer is mandatory. In any case, proof of income must be obtained from her MEE SEVA.
- Your application must also be accompanied by a copy of your most recent tax assessment notice and your employer’s most recent monthly parsnip.
- Age limit: The maximum age under the program cannot exceed 35 as of July 1 of the year of promotion.
Check Also:- EWS Scholarship Yojana
Qualification for AP Ambedkar Overseas Vidya Nidhi Scholarships
- For Post Graduate Course: 60% credits or equivalent of a bachelor’s degree in Engineering/Management/Natural Sciences/Agriculture/Medicine and Nursing/Social Sciences/Humanities.
- For PhD Course: 60% or equivalent in PG courses in Engineering/Management/Pure Sciences/Agriculture/Medicine/Social Sciences/Humanities.
- One child in a family one-time Award: A maximum of one child from the same parent/legal guardian is required, subject to self-certification by the candidate. Winners are not considered repeat winners, as winners can only win once in their lifetime.
- Countries eligible under the Scheme: USA, UK, Australia, Canada, and Singapore.
Check Also:- NTR Trust Scholarship
Benefits Of Ambedkar Overseas Vidya Nidhi Scholarship Scheme
The benefits of this scholarship are as follows:-
- Students can fulfill their dream of completing professional courses abroad.
- Students receive financial support to pursue higher studies.
- Students from the EBC, ST, OBC and SC communities are given top priority within the AP Ambedkar Overseas Vidya Nidhi Scholarship.
- Financial aid of Rs. 10,00,000/- to Rs. 15,00,000/- is provided to students.
- Students can enroll in universities abroad. Priority will be given to students who achieve at least the minimum score on the English test.
- There are about 15 countries where students can enroll.
- The ePASS portal provides assistance and assistance for students in submitting their scholarship applications.
- Discrimination between wealthy and poor students is prohibited.
- Ambedkar Overseas Vidya Nidhi Scholarship Program is applicable to citizens of Andhra Pradesh.
Click HERE- CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship
Applicable Annual Income Limit
The applicants will need to secure the following mentioned yearly income limit as per their category :-
|Category||Applicable Annual Income Limit|
|BC, EBC and DW communities||Rs. 1,00,000/-|
|SC & ST Communities||Rs. 2,00,000/-|
Rate of Scholarship
Students will only receive scholarship amounts if they have completed or completed a PG or PhD degree in a specialized course at an overseas university such as UK, USA, China, Russia, France, Sweden. The scholarship rate will be from Rs. 10,000/- to Rs. 15,00,000/- (may vary by course or country) is borne by the student.
- Application form for the scholarship
- Copy of passports
- Academic transcripts
- Non-criminal record report
- IELTS or TOFEL report & GRE/GMAT
- Passport size image
- Other significant documents
Check here- National Merit Scholarship Result
|Overseas Scholarships||Last Date|
|AP Overseas Scholarships for SC/ST/Minority||Update Soon|
|AP Overseas Scholarships for BC||Update Soon|
|AP Overseas Scholarships for EBC||Update Soon|
|AP Overseas Scholarships for Kapu||Update Soon|
|Overseas Scholarships Registration Web Portal||Update Soon|
Guidelines to Apply Process AP Ambedkar Overseas Vidya Nidhi Scholarship:-
Ambedkar Overseas Vidyanidhi Scheme for Overseas Education: The AP Government have introduced the scheme of “Ambedkar Overseas Vidyanidhi” to provide financial assistance for SC/ ST/ BC/ EBC/ Kapu/ Brahmin/ Minority students to pursue higher studies in reputed International universities in abroad with a view to access the students to the vast opportunities in India and Abroad as the global economy has significantly grown and employment opportunities across the globe have manifested much fold.
- To apply for this program, you must visit the official website of the government’s ePASS Department of Welfare.
AP Ambedkar Overseas Vidyanidhi Scholarship Official Website jnanabhumi.ap.gov.in
- Select the scheme name you wish to apply for and click the registration option on the page that opens or click the direct link below.
- The online application will appear on your screen, please fill out the application form carefully.
- Please upload the documents in the prescribed format and check the contents.
- Submit the application and print the application.
Also Check- Up Scholarship Online Form
AP Overseas Scholarship FAQ’S
Who is eligible for National Overseas scholarship?
The age of candidate should not be more than 35 (Thirty Five) years, as on first day of April of the selection year. Total family income from all sources shall not exceed Rs. 8.00 lakh per annum in the preceding financial year.
Is it hard to get a scholarship overseas?
Your odds of getting money to study, volunteer, or intern abroad might be far higher than you expect. While many scholarships are very competitive, there are plenty of others that may be easier to win than you think.
Can I study abroad with 50 percent marks?
Atleast 60% of the marks is required. And for the Master's degree, the required is above 60% in the undergraduate degree. Some country also take SAT score.
What is a 50% scholarship?
What is a 50% scholarship? Image result To begin with, scholarships range from 1-100%. This means that if you achieve a 50% scholarship, the university will usually cover 50% of your tuition, accommodation and food costs for that year.
National Merit Scholarship Result