Deen Dayal SPARSH Yojana Scholarship Scheme: This Deen Dayal SPARSH Yojana Scholarship Scheme opportunity is specifically designed to promote philately among young children who want to pursue this collection thing as a hobby. This will definitely help in the development of proper atmosphere and general education. The Deen Dayal SPARSH Yojana Scholarship Scheme is provided in order to create an atmosphere that is favorable for the collection of stamps. The details of the scheme can be found in the article that follows, and we will also explain all of the eligibility requirements and the selection process that the authorities will use. Additionally, we will walk you through each step necessary to submit an online application for the Deen Dayal SPARSH Yojana Scholarship Scheme.
Philately is the collection and study of Postage stamps. It also entails the collection, appreciation and research activities on stamps and other related philatelic Deen Dayal SPARSH Yojana Scholarship Scheme. The hobby of collecting Stamps includes seeking, locating, acquiring, organizing, cataloguing, displaying, storing, and maintaining the stamps or related products on thematic areas. Maintaining a collection can be a relaxing activity that counteracts the stress of life, while providing a purposeful pursuit which prevents boredom.
Deen Dayal SPARSH Yojana Scholarship Scheme
- 1 Deen Dayal SPARSH Yojana Scholarship Scheme
- 2 Deen Dayal SPARSH Yojana Scholarship Scheme Details
- 3 Disbursement of Scholarship
- 4 Selection Procedure
- 5 Guidelines to apply Deen Dayal Sparsh Yojana:-
- 6 Deen Dayal SPARSH Yojana Scholarship Scheme FAQ’S
The goal of the Deen Dayal SPARSH Yojana Scholarship Scheme is to encourage stamp collecting as a pastime. Students who want to pursue philately as a hobby and have a strong academic record will be eligible for annual scholarships under this program. “Promote Philately among children at a young age in a sustainable manner that can reinforce and supplement the academic curriculum in addition to providing a hobby that can help them relax and de-stress.
The hobby leads to social connect between people with similar interests and the development of new friendships. Collecting also hones the memory skills by working on the need of the human brain to catalogue and organize information and give meaning to ones actions. The Department of Posts, Ministry of Communications launched a Pan-India scholarship programe called the Deen Dayal SPARSH Yojana Scholarship Scheme a for school children to increase the reach of Philately. The scheme of SPARSH (Scholarship for Promotion of Aptitude and Research in Stamps as a Hobby) awards annual Deen Dayal SPARSH Yojana Scholarship Scheme to school children studying in VI to IX standards having an excellent academic record, and pursuing the hobby of Philately.
Deen Dayal SPARSH Yojana Scholarship Scheme Details
|Name Of Article||Deen Dayal SPARSH Yojana Scholarship Scheme|
Benefits Of Yojana
The student will be provided the following benefits if they are applying for the Deen Dayal Sparsh Yojana:-
- Students from all over the country who are interested in philately as a hobby will be eligible to receive 920 scholarships.
- The students will receive 6,000 rupees per year for 500 rupees per month.
- A student who has already been selected for this scholarship could still apply for it the following year provided they meet the eligibility requirements. Selections for this scholarship would be made for a single year.
- Every potential school that enters the competition would research to select one of the renowned philatelists.
Check Also:- Up Scholarship 2023
Disbursement of Scholarship
The scholarship will divide among the aspirants based on the following details:-
- The winners will ask their parents to open a joint account with them at an India post payment bank or post office savings bank with core banking services.
- The recipients of this scholarship will be chosen by each postal circle, and the list of beneficiaries will be given to the bank for payment.
- After receiving the list from each circle, the bank will ensure that the scholarship is paid to awardees quarterly, in the amount of Rs. 1500.
Check Also:- EWS Scholarship Yojana 2023
The student must follow the following eligibility criteria to apply for the scholarship:-
- The applicant must be enrolled in a recognized Indian school.
Students ought to be members of the philately club that the school has established.
- A student with his own philately deposit account should also be taken into consideration if the school’s Philately Club has not yet established one.
- At the time of selection for the scholarship, candidates must have a strong academic record. The most recent final exam must have given the candidate at least 60% or an equivalent score. Scheduled caste and scheduled tribe groups will see a 5 percent relaxation.
Check Also:- SSP Scholarship Registration 2023
The student will have to go through the following selection procedure to select for this benefit:-
- All postal circles will participate in a competitive selection process.
- A maximum of forty students, ten from each class from VI to IX, will choose.
- The award amount is set at Rs. 6,000 annually.
- Performance in the Philately Quiz administered by Circles and evaluation of Project Philately work will serve as the basis for the selections.
- Each school taking part in the competition would be assigned a philately mentor, who would be chosen from among well-known philatelists. The Philately mentor will be in charge of assisting aspiring philatelists in pursuing the hobby and establishing a school-level philately club. Additionally, he would assist the upcoming philatelists with their projects.
Check Here- Maharashtra Scholarship Exam
Guidelines to apply Deen Dayal Sparsh Yojana:-
Philately is the study and collection of postage stamps. It entails the appreciation, collection and research activities on stamps and related Philatelic products. The hobby of collecting stamps includes locating, seeking, acquiring, cataloguing, organizing, storing, displaying, and maintaining the stamps or related products in thematic areas.
To apply for this scholarship you will have to follow the simple procedure given below:-
- You will first have to visit the official website of India Post by pressing on the link given here www.indiapost.gov.in
- On your screen, the organization’s homepage will open.
- You will need to carefully read the scholarship’s requirements, which will appear on your screen.
- The official announcement for this scholarship can also be download by following the link provided here.
- After that, you need to fill out the application form by clicking the button that says “apply online.”
- To be consider for the scholarship, fill in all of the necessary information and upload all of the necessary documents.
Also check- SBI Asha Scholarship
Deen Dayal SPARSH Yojana Scholarship Scheme FAQ’S
What is scholarship amount payable in Deen Dayal Sparsh Yojana?
The scholarship amounts to Rs 6000/- for each student, annually.
What is the syllabus of Deen Dayal Sparsh Yojana?
Philately Written Quiz will be a Multiple Choice Question (MCQ) quiz consisting of 50 (Fifty) questions from following subject: Current Affairs, History (Science, Sports, Culture, Geography and Philately (local & national). Philately Project should not be of more than 4 to 5 pages.
When was Deen Dayal Sparsh Yojana launched?
3 November 2017
What is the objective of Deen Dayal Antyodaya Yojana?
Deen Dayal Antyodaya Yojana (DAY) with an aim to uplift the urban poor folks by enhancing sustainable livelihood opportunities through skill development.