NSF North South Foundation Scholarships: NSF College Merit Scholarships The North South Foundation (NSF) offers scholarships to undergraduate students pursuing a degree in engineering, medicine, or a three-year polytechnic. based on merit and need for money. Chapter-by-chapter, NSF North South Foundation Scholarships uses uniform eligibility criteria to identify deserving students. Scholarships are offered by the North South Foundation (NSF) to undergraduate students pursuing degrees in engineering, medicine, or a three-year polytechnic (engineering diploma). based on merit and need for money.
The NSF North South Foundation Scholarships is awarded annually rather than once. As long as the student keeps up his or her high academic standards, he or she is eligible for the scholarship after graduation. The local chapters in various states in India do a commendable job of advertising to invite applications from students, screening these applications, and selecting the most needy group of students who ultimately become recipients of NSF North South Foundation Scholarships. NSF raises donations for these scholarships in the United States. Each student year, scholarship amounts range from INR 5,000 to INR 15,000.
NSF North South Foundation Scholarships
- 1 NSF North South Foundation Scholarships
- 2 NSF North South Foundation Scholarships Details
- 3 North South Foundation Scholarships Amount
- 4 NSF Scholarship Selection Process
- 5 Guideline To Apply For NSF Scholarship Application Procedure:-
- 6 NSF North South Foundation Scholarships FAQ’S
The North South Foundation, based in Illinois (USA), provides the NSF North South Foundation Scholarships, which is based on merit and means. The primary objective of this MCM scholarship is to provide financial assistance to economically disadvantaged but meritorious students in their pursuit of graduation. Candidates for the NSF North South Foundation Scholarships must have completed their 12th grade and be enrolled in professional courses. Additionally, this is an annual NSF North South Foundation Scholarships that provides support to over 1,500 students each year until they graduate. Candidates must, however, uphold high academic standards.
This article contains NSF North South Foundation Scholarships all pertinent information regarding the NSF scholarship. The scholarship’s application period, rewards, eligibility requirements, application procedure, and other details are included in these details. Now, the table below provides a brief overview of this NSF North South Foundation Scholarships. Chapter-by-chapter, NSF uses uniform eligibility criteria to identify deserving students. More than 3,000 NSF North South Foundation Scholarships have been awarded by the NSF to students who require financial assistance in order to pursue their education in their chosen fields.
NSF North South Foundation Scholarships Details
|Name Of Article||NSF North South Foundation Scholarships|
North South Foundation Scholarships Application Period
This merit-based scholarship’s application period may change from year to year. However, NSF scholarships are typically announced annually in September or October. This MCM scholarship was open from October to November of 2019, with the deadline being in the last week of November. Therefore, if you want to take advantage of this scholarship’s benefits, keep an eye out for it during these months.
Whether you’re a student looking to study at a top university, an early career professional looking to improve your skills, or a household looking to invest in education, we have a scholarship that is perfect for you. We hope that you find this blog useful, and that it helps you find the scholarship that is perfect for your needs. Thank you for visiting.
Check Also:- Up Scholarship 2023
North South Foundation Scholarships Amount
The candidates for the NSF scholarship, who come from all over India, are chosen based on their merit and how much money they need. Over 1,500 students are selected for this merit-based scholarship program and are eligible to receive scholarships ranging from INR 8,000 to INR 25,000. A candidate must remember that if they already have financial aid or scholarship support from another source, they cannot apply for this MCM scholarship.
Check Also:- National Merit Scholarship Result 2023
Eligibility Criteria of NSF Scholarship
Candidates must meet certain eligibility requirements to be consider for this merit-based scholarship. The complete details of the NSF scholarship’s eligibility requirements are highlight below.
- The applicants must be in the top 10% of their states’ Class 10 and 12 and CET/JEE/NEET scores.
- The applicants must have been accept into professional programs like engineering, dental, medical, polytechnic, B.Sc. (Agr.), and B.V.Sc., among others. in a college funded or supported by the government.
- The candidates’ families must not earn more than INR 1 lakh per year.
Check Also:- CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship Result 2023
NSF Scholarship Key Documents
When filling out the scholarship application for this merit-base scholarship, interested candidates are require to have a few important documents with them. The important documents that candidates must upload are list below.
- College Admission Card
- CET/JEE/NEET rank card
- Bonafide certificate from the college into which applicant secured admission
- Certificates showing marks secured from class tenth to tweleveth duly attested
- Proof of tuition fees paid /payable yearly duly certified by college authorities
- Income Certificate issued by a Revenue Official or any other competent department
- Ration card / Aadhar card
- 2passport size photographs of the student
- One family photo with their family standing in front of the house they live in
- Reservation class card duly certified, if the entrance test rank card does not have the reservation class
Also Check- NCERT Doctoral Fellowship
NSF Scholarship Selection Process
The candidates for this NSF scholarship are chose solely base on merit, regardless of caste, religion, gender, or location. Some of the steps take to select candidates for this merit-based scholarship are highlight below.
- The Indian Chapter Coordinator (ICC) conducts the initial screening of the candidates’ applications.
- After that, ICC and a selection panel invite the shortlisted candidates and their parents to a personal interview.
- The selection panel sends their recommendation to the NSF India Coordinator in Hyderabad based on this interview.
- After receiving approval from the NSF India Coordinator and the US scholarship team, the final list of students who were chosen is made public.
- A ceremony organized in their honor by the NSF gives the candidates their scholarships.
Check here- National Talent Search Scheme
Guideline To Apply For NSF Scholarship Application Procedure:-
The NSF scholarship application process is straightforward and straightforward. The official North South Foundation website is where applicants can submit an online application for this merit-based scholarship. Candidates who are interest in applying for the scholarship are require to follow the steps list below.
- First of all, the student require to visit the official website of North South Foundation and click on ‘India Scholarship’ listed under ‘INDIA LOGIN’ which opens a new web page www.northsouth.org
- To access the “Applicant Login Page,” applicants must now select “Applicant.”
- To register as a new user on the NSF website, candidates must read all of the information provided on the page and then click “If you are a New User, Click Here.”
- To finish the registration process, applicants must click an activation link that is sent to their register email address.
- Candidates must now log in to NSF with the newly created user name and password and select “File new submission” to begin the application process.
- Candidates must now complete the application form with all required information, including student information, personal information, education information, family information, and financial information.
- To complete the application process, candidates should then upload the required documents and submit the form.
Click Here- SSP Scholarship Registration
NSF North South Foundation Scholarships FAQ’S
What is a declaration by the principal?
The candidates will receive a PDF form after submitting the NSF scholarship online application, and there will be a section called 'declaration by the principal' on the last page. The candidates should get this section filled by their college principal.
How can I modify the NSF scholarship application form after submitting it?
The candidates can contact the numbers provided in the contact details to modify their NSF scholarship application form.
How much scholarship does NSF give?
Under NSF Scholarship, applicants are awarded a money grant ranging from INR 8,000 to 25,000. An important aspect of this scholarship is that you can only get the amount if you have not availed financial aid from any other source.
What is NSF scholarship?
North South Foundation (NSF) provides scholarships to undergraduate students entering into engineering, medicine or 3-year polytechnic (diploma in engineering.) based on merit and financial need. NSF uses uniform eligibility criteria to identify poor but meritorious students across chapters.