Scholarship: The Scholarship known as Pre Matric and Post Matric (Dashmottar) is available through the Uttar Pradesh Government Scholarship and Fee Reimbursement Online System. The UP Scholarship 2023 Registration has been completed by many Candidates, and they are benefiting from the program. The Department reimburses fees or tuition fees that students have paid under this scheme. You must complete the Scholarship.up.gov.in Registration 2023 and pay the associated fees in order to qualify for these advantages as well.
All of you may now use the instructions below to complete the UP Scholarship Online Form 2023. The UP Pre Matric Scholarship 2023 and the UP Post Matric Scholarship 2023 are two different types of scholarships that may be awarded to pupils in the 9th or 11th grades. After completing the Registration process, you should continue to check UP Scholarship Status 2023 Online, which can be found at Scholarship.up.gov.in.
Up Scholarship 2023
Scholarships are available to all Uttar Pradesh government and private school students, as we previously said. The UP Scholarship 2023 Registration is open to all applicants studying in grades 9, 10, 11, or 12. For the Scholarship, you must have basic documents like a Bank Passbook, Student ID, School Name, and Caste Certificates. You must go to and then click on Fresh Registration to access the UP Scholarship Online Form 2023 in order to complete your registration.
All of you may check the status of your application by logging in to the PFMS Portal’s official website after completing the online registration. Make sure that you have submitted all of the required and acceptable documents before your application is denied by the Department.
Up Scholarship 2023 Details
|Name Of The Article||Up Scholarship 2023 Online Form|
|Started by||UP Government|
|Purpose||Fees Reimbursement for 9th,10th, 11th, 12 Students|
|Total Beneficiaries||50 Lakh Students|
scholarship.up.nic.in Registration Form 2023
Since the Scholarship.up.gov.in Registration 2023 table will be extremely valuable to many students, they are interested in learning more about it. The Uttar Pradesh Pre/Post Matric Scholarship 2023 Online Application is available to students from Uttar Pradesh or residents of Uttar Pradesh studying in or outside the state. Bank Account Passbook, Aadhar Card Cast Certificate, and Domicile are all examples of basic documents. Once the process is finished, you’ll be able to withdraw the money in your bank account.
UP Post Matric Scholarship 2023 Online Form
For students in grades 11 or 12, the UP Post Matric Scholarship 2023 Online Form is accessible. To continue to receive benefits of the UP Scholarship, applicants may renew their old or fresh registrations. Govt. will host all the procedures for the UP Post Matric Scholarship Online Form 2023. After that, you’ll need to check your PFMS Portal’s Status to find out if your application has been approved or rejected. To make completing the Registration easier, there are guidelines below.
The following are the conditions that the student should meet to qualify for the UP Scholarship 2023.
- SC, ST, General, OBC category students are eligible for the UP Scholarship 2023.
- Sikh, Christian, Muslim, Bodh, Jain, and Parsi students can also apply for the same under the Minority category.
Domicile for UP 2023 Scholarship
- The student must be studying in a School/College located in the state.
- Only students who have a domicile in Uttar Pradesh can apply.
- The School/College of a student must be registered on the web portal.
Minimum Family Income for UP Scholarship 2023
- For post-matric scholarship, the family income should equal to or less than Rs. 2 lakh/annum.
- The family income of a student should not be more than Rs. 1 lakh/annum to apply for UP pre-matric scholarship.
Academic Qualification Required
- For Pre-matric Scholarship: The student must be studying in the 9th or 10th class.
- For Post-matric Scholarship (Other than 11th, 12th): The student must have enrolled in a graduation or post-graduation course in a recognized University/College.
- For Post-matric Scholarship: The student must be studying in the 11th or 12th class.
How To Check UP Scholarship Status 2023 Online?
All UP Scholarship 2023 applicants must check the Status frequently because they have either registered or renewed their scholarship. You should visit Scholarship.up.gov.in and then tap on the check status button in order to determine your UP Scholarship Status 2023 Online. To proceed to the Status menu, you may also enter your mobile number, bank account number, or application number. You’ll be able to see the UP Scholarship Situation Online via Scholarship.up.gov.in after completing the login process. The scholarship would be credited to your bank account if your application was approved or not, and if your application was approved, then you can see here that.
- On the homepage, in the top menu bar.
- You should find a tab named “Status” that will take you to the official website of the UP Scholarship 2023-scholarship.up.nic.in.
- It should be clickable.
- You’ll be taken to a new page where you’ll need to input your registration number and birth date.
- Hit the proceed button at the bottom of the page after carefully entering the requested information.
- Your UP Scholarship Online Status 2023 should now be visible on the screen.
- By clicking on the print button on the page and selecting a printer from the list, you may take a printout of the same.
For applying for the UP Scholarship 2023, you will need the following documents.
- Aadhar card
- Caste certificate
- Marksheet/Certificate of the qualifying examination
- Bank passbook
- Receipt of fee submitted at school
- Current board/university registration number
- Income certificate
- Domicile certificate