Ishan Kishan Records 200 runs- Ishan Kishan, a left-handed opener, was born on July 18, 1998, in Patna, Bihar. Ishan began playing cricket for the neighboring state of Jharkhand after the BCCI and the Bihar Cricket Association failed to resolve a registration issue. Under Virat Kohli’s captaincy, Ishan made his international debut on March 14, 2021. He has joined the ranks of wicketkeeper-batsman who are awaiting Dhoni’s replacement in Indian cricket’s new era. Notably, Rishabh Pant emerges as Kishan’s main rival for the role of MS Dhoni’s boot.
In the third and final ODI match against Bangladesh on Saturday, the young Indian batsman Ishan Kishan scored a double century. Ishan broke Chris Gayle’s record of 200 runs scored in 138 balls by scoring 200 runs in 126 balls. The young Indian batsman becomes the seventh person in history and the fourth person from India to accomplish this feat, joining Sachin Tendulkar, Rohit Sharma, and Virender Sehwag.
Ishan Kishan Records 200 runs
Ishan now holds the record for most runs scored by a visiting batsman in an innings in Bangladesh with his double century. In 2011, Shane Watson of Australia set the record with a score of 185*. After captain Rohit Sharma was ruled out of the second ODI due to a thumb injury, Ishan Sharma was given the chance to play. Earlier in their innings, India’s opening batsman Shikhar Dhawan was quickly bowled out. However, Ishan and Virat Kohli put together a 200-plus run partnership for the second wicket.
In the end, Kishan was able to get out for 210 runs, including 24 boundaries and 10 sixes. The Indian cricket team has been plagued by numerous injuries and fitness issues since the beginning of the series. As a result, India has lost the first two games by a slim margin of 5 runs. During the second One-Day International in Dhaka, Indian captain Rohit Sharma was forced to leave the field with a bleeding finger after trying to catch a ball in Bangladesh’s batting innings. During the ODI series, fast bowlers Deepak Chahar and Kuldeep Sen were also hurt.
Ishan Kishan Records 200 runs highest score Overview
|Name Of Article||Ishan Kishan Records 200 runs|
|Ishan Kishan Records 200 runs||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Also|
Check here- Women IPL Schedule 2023
Ishan Kishan Family
- Ishan Kishan was born in Bodh Gaya, Gaya, in the Indian state of Bihar, on July 18, 1998.
- His father, Pranav Kumar Pandey, works as a builder.
- Ishan was the family’s most reckless child.
- He attended the Delhi Public School Patna before enrolling in the Patna College of Commerce. He did not take his education seriously.
- Raj Kishan, his brother, who is a doctor now, used to play state-level cricket.
- For various tournaments, he and his brother would travel to various parts of the city.
- Shooling from Patna’s Delhi Public School. It appears that the under-19 skipper despises school.
- During his school years, he frequently skipped class to play football or cricket.
- He was so naughty that, in an effort to avoid being smashed by his parents, he would throw the marking sheets outside of his school bus rather than bring them home.
Ishan Kishan Early Life
- Ishan Kishan began his cricket at Moin-Ul Haq Arena in Patna.
- He used to rehearse both in the first part of the day and night.
- Kishan adored remaining behind the wicket, however hitting sixes would in any case be his #1 work.
- At 7 years old, he accompanied the school group for the school world-match held at Aligarh.
- Because of enrollment issue between Bihar Cricket Affiliation and the BCCI, Ishan began playing for adjoining state Jharkhand in view of exhortation from a senior player and companion.
- In 2014, Ishan made his presentation for Jharkhand against Odisha at the youthful age of 15.
- The left-given batsman proceeded to score extremely valuable 60 runs in his absolute first innings and gotten the notice of the U-19 selectors.
- He was entitled as the skipper of the 2016 under-19 world cup group.
Click Also-College Football Schedule
Ishan Kishan Career
- In December 2014, Kishan made his first-class debut for Jharkhand. When he scored a hundred and five fifties in his first Ranji season in 2014, he first caught the attention of the selectors.
- Ishan Kishan won the 2016–17 Ranji Trophy by scoring 273 runs against Delhi on November 6, 2016. This was Jharkhand’s highest Ranji Trophy score by a player.
- Kishan scored the most runs for Jharkhand in the 2017/18 season, scoring 484 runs in just six matches.
- He also scored the most runs for Jharkhand in the 2018-19 Vijay Hazare Trophy, scoring 405 runs in just nine matches.
- He was included in India C’s squad for the 2018–19 Deodhar Trophy in October 2018, where he scored a century in the final.
- Against Jammu & Kashmir in the Syed Mushtaq Ali Trophy in February 2019, he scored a century without losing.
- In the subsequent match, against Manipur, he scored 113 runs unbeaten, tying the tournament record for consecutive centuries.
- He was included in the India Red team’s roster for the 2019–20 Duleep Trophy in August 2019.
- He was included in India A’s squad for the 2019–20 Deodhar Trophy in October 2019.
- Kishan scored 173 runs against Madhya Pradesh on the first day of the 2020–21 Vijay Hazare Trophy on February 20, 2021.
- Jharkhand’s innings total of 422/9 was the highest of any Vijay Hazare Trophy team.
- He had the most wickets taken by a wicketkeeper in a List A match when he took seven behind the stumps.
Read More-World Test Championship Final
Indian Premier League
- Ishan Kishan has gained tremendously from the platform that the IPL has provided.
- Ishan Kishan made his debut in IPL in 2016.
- He played only 5 matches that season for Gujarat Lions.
- The following season, he made 11 appearances where he managed to amass 277 runs at an average and a strike rate of 27.70 and 134 respectively.
- In February 2021, Kishan was named in India’s Twenty20 International (T20I) squad for their series against England. It was his maiden international call-up to the India cricket team.
- On March 14, 2021 Kishan made his international T20I debut against England, scoring 56 off 32 before getting out lbw to Adil Rashid.
- India went on to win the game by seven wickets with Kishan being named as the man of the match.
- In June 2021, he was named in India’s One Day International (ODI) and Twenty20 International (T20I) squads for their series against Sri Lanka.
- He made his ODI debut on 18 July 2021, for India against Sri Lanka, scoring 59 off 42 balls.
- In September 2021, Kishan was named in India’s squad for the 2021 ICC Men’s T20 World Cup.
Also Check- Ind vs SL 3rd ODI Dream11 Prediction
Ishan Kishan Records
- Ishan hit 14 sixes in an innings against Delhi in a Ranji Prize Match, in this manner making a record of hitting greatest sixes in an Innings.
- India’s Under-19 group under his initiative stayed magnificent for 5 continuous matches at 2016 Under-19 World Cup and came to the finals. Nonetheless, karma didn’t lean toward India the evening of the finals, as they lost the match to West Indies.
- In 2016-17 Raji Prize, he crushed 273 goes against Delhi. This is the most noteworthy score by a player for Jharkhand in the Ranji Prize.
- On 14 Walk 2021, he turned into the second Indian cricketer after Ajinkya Rahane to score a fifty in a global presentation match; he scored a fifty against Britain in the second T20 match.
- At 24 years old years and 145 days Kishan turns into the quickest player to score a twofold 100 years in an ODI in December during India’s visit through Bangladesh.
- He scored 210 runs from 131 balls, arriving at the 200-run mark in only 126 conveyances and beat Chris Gayle’s record of 138 balls
- Ishan Kishan turned into the main player to change over a lady ODI century into a twofold hundred years, and the fourth Indian player to score a twofold 100 years in an ODI after Sachin Tendulkar, V Sehwag, and Rohit Sharma.
Check Also-United Cup 2023 Schedule
Ishan Kishan Lesser Known Facts
- He drove his school group for the School Cricket World Cup in Aligarh at the young age of 7.
- His companions gave him the epithet ‘Positive’ after the personality of Unmistakable Khan in the film ‘Posses of Wasseypur’.
- Ishan Kishan began his vocation from Patna yet in 2013, he moved to Jharkhand for additional open doors.
- After a few extraordinary thumps at the age-bunch cricket, he was seen by Rahul Dravid who picked him in the U-19 crew and furthermore made him the skipper of the side.
- Not long after the U-19 World Cup, he was roped in by Gujarat Lions for INR 35 Lakhs.
- He nearly lost his right eye during IPL 2018 after a toss from Hardik Pandya hit on his right eye.
- His sibling, Raj Kishan, at present a specialist, was likewise a previous state-level cricketer.
- Ishan loves to play Table Tennis and Billiards.
Also Read-ICC Test Ranking Team 2023
Ishan Kishan Controversies
- Just before the beginning of the Under- 19 World Cup 2016, Ishan, according to reports, was arrested for reckless driving. His car had hit an autorickshaw. The incident happened in Kankarbagh on 12 January 2016. His father was also alleged of manhandling in the incident.
Ishan Kishan Records 200 Runs FAQ’S
Who is the fastest 200 runs in cricket?
Ishan Kishan has the record for the fastest-ever double-century in men's ODI cricket. He scored a double hundred against Bangladesh at the Zahur Ahmed Chowdhury Stadium in Chattogram in December 2022. Kishan had reached the landmark in just 126 balls, surpassing Chris Gayle's 138-ball record.
Who scored most 200 runs in ODI?
Indian Captain and prolific batsman Rohit Sharma has scored the highest double century with 264 runs.
Who scored 300 in ODI?
only rohit sharma can score 300 runs in odi,it has ability to achieve this target.
Who is No 1 run scorer?
The leading ODI run-scorer of all time is India's Sachin Tendulkar. Nicknamed The Little Master, Tendulkar scored 18,426 in his ODI career spanning from 1989 to 2012.
2036 Olympic Host India, Bidding Date