TN MRB FSO Syllabus:- If you are looking for the TN MRB FSO Syllabus 2023 should have a look on this article. The detailed TN MRB Food Safety Officer Syllabus 2023 has been listed at the end of this page.
Now a days, the competitive exam has very high competition. Thus, all the candidates should thoroughly prepare with the TN MRB FSO Exam Syllabus 2023.
TN MRB FSO Syllabus 2023
Applicants can easily download the TN MRB FSO Syllabus 2023 PDF through the current object. the officials of the Tamil Nadu Medical Services Recruitment Board (TN MRB) has publish the TN MRB Food Safety Officer Syllabus 2023 along with the official information.
So, those who have applied for the Food Safety Officer post should check out this page and gather the subject wise TN MRB FSO Exam Syllabus 2023. The direct site for the TN MRB FSO Exam Pattern 2023 & TN MRB FSO Syllabus 2023 PDF has been attached at the final of this article.
TN MRB FSO Syllabus 2023 Details
|Organization Name||Tamil Nadu Medical Services Recruitment Board|
|Post Name||Food Safety Officer|
|Job Location||Tamil Nadu|
Check Also:- KEAM Syllabus 2023
About TN MRB FSO
In G.O. (Ms.) No.1, Health and Family Welfare (C2) Department dated 02.01.2012, the Government of Tamil Nadu established the Medical Services Recruitment Board (MRB) with the goal of quickly filling a variety of staff positions in the Health and Family Welfare Department through direct recruitment while keeping in mind the nature, significance, and necessity of these positions. The Medical Services Recruitment Board began operations on February 6, 2012. There are more than 200 groupings of posts under the various directorates of the Prosperity and Family Government help Division. Drivers, Basic Services, and TNPSC positions are the only direct recruitment positions not managed by the MRB. As a rule, these posts fall under the accompanying administrations:
TN MRB FSO Exam Pattern 2023
Actually take a look at the beneath table to get the Most recent and Refreshed TN MRB Sanitation Official Test Example 2023. The test paper will be given in English language.
|Mode of Exam||Online|
|Duration of Examination||2 hours|
|Maximum Number of Questions||200 questions|
|Type of Questions||Objective|
|Maximum Number of Marks||100 marks|
|Marking Scheme||One mark for each correct answer
No negative marking
|Language of Paper||English|
Read Also:- SSC MTS Syllabus 2023
Minimum Qualifying Marks
|Category||Minimum (%) Qualifying Marks|
|SC/ SCA/ ST||30%|
TN MRB Food Safety Officer Syllabus 2023
Indian and International Food Laws
- Food Safety and Standards Act of India, 2006- Provision, definitions and different sections of the Act and implementation.
- FSS Rules and Regulations
- Overview of other relevant national bodies
- International Food Control Systems, Laws, Regulations and Standards, Guidelines with regard to Food Safety – (i) Overview of CODEX Alimentarius Commission (History, Members, Standard setting & Advvsory mechanisms: JECFA, JEMRA JMPR): WTO agreements- Important national and international accreditation bodies.
FSSAI – Role, Functions, Initiatives
- Genesis and Evolution of FSSAI
- Structure and Functions of Food Authority.
- Overview of systems and processes m Standards, Enforcement, Laboratory, ecosystem, Imports, Third Party Audit etc.
- Promoting safe and wholesome Food (Eal Right India, Food Fortification, snf, Clean Street Food Hu b, RUCO and various other social and behavioural change initiatives)
- Training and capacity building
- Role of State Food Authorities
Food Safety Eco System in India
Indian Scenario of Food Sarety- Food Safety and Standards Act, 2006 and its Background, The Food Safety and Standards Regulations (FSSR) 2011: Licensing and Registration, Schedule 4 requirements, Recen t advances in Packaging and Labelling Requirements, Regulations related to Nutraceuticals and Foods for Special Dietary Uses, Provision s on Organic Food and Non-Specified Food, Central Advisory committee and scientific Committee/ panels, Food Impor t Clearance system, Notified labs and adjudications. In iterative of FSSAJ: Eat Right India, For STaC, Food Fortification, Detect Adulteration with Rapid Test (DART), Clean Street Food, BHOG (Blissful Hygienic Offering to God), Food Safety on Wheels, Food Smart Consumer, Codex, Diet for Life etc.,
Check Here:- SSC GD Syllabus 2023
Principles and Basics of Food Chemistry and their role in Human Nutrition
- Structure and functions of macro-and micro nutrients
- Role of macro and micronutrients in human nutrition
- Overview of food additives with respect to their technological functions
- Overview of anti-nutritional factors and their removal from foods
- Overview of enzymes as food processing aids
- Overview of nutraccuticals and functions foods
- Overview of food contaminants and adulterants and their effects on human health.
- Food allergens and allergenicity.
- Importance of diet in alleviating health risks, especially non-communicable diseases.
Food Microbiology & General principles of Food Hygiene
- General principles of food microbiology and overview of food borne pathogens
- Overview of sources of microorganisms in food chain (raw materials, water, air, equipment etc.) and microbiological quality of foods
- Microbial food spoilage and Food borne diseases
- General principles and techniques in microbiological examination of foods
- Overview of beneficial microorganisms and their role in food processing and human nutrition
- General principles of food safety management systems including traceability and
- recall – sanitation, HACCP, Good production and processing practices (GMP, GAP, GHP, GLP, BAP, etc)
Food Science and Nutrition
Understanding food hazard, food borne illnesses, water and sanitation, GHP, GAP, HACCP, food allergies, Food Adulteration, Food Nutrition and Food Consciousness, Supplementation, Fortification, Bio-fortification, Poor Diet and consequences: Stunting, wasting & anaemia, Life style diseases, Food testing and rapid detection methods.
Click Here:- UGC NET Syllabus 2023
GMP Auditing and inspections, Food Surveillance, Food Recall, Quality control of food at all stages processing, Safety issues in food packaging materials, Sampling from a lot or process line, Non destructive food quality evaluation methods.
General concepts of Food Analysis & Testing
- Fundamentals of field level and laboratory sampling with reference to importance of statistical tools.
- Overview of basic/ classical methods of food analysis.
- Overview of modern analytical techniques including mass spectrometry and molecular techniques.
- Principles of Quality assurance and Quality control with reference to food analysis and testing.
Food Processing and Preservation
Food preservation fundamentals and practices, Chemical additives, microwave, irradiation, heat processing, pasteurization, canning, dehydration, freezing, freeze drying, fermentation, and pasteurization Refrigerated and changed climate capacity. Aseptic protection, obstacle innovation, alterna te-ther mal advances and non warm handling, New/Novel food added substances and additives. issues with the safety of commercially available processed foods.
Principles of Food Preservation, Processing & Packaging
- Food Processing Operations, Principles, Better Manufacturing Practices
- Overview of food preservation methods and their underlying principles including novel and emerging methods/ Principles.
- Overview of food packaging methods and principles in clu ding novel packaging materials/ techniques.
Also Read:- SSC Stenographer Syllabus 2023
How To Check TN MRB FSO Syllabus 2023 Online?
- Visit the web portal for TN MRB FSO Syllabus 2023 at Link mrb.tn.gov.in .
- Then click on Syllabus on the home page.
- On the next page, enter your registration number and DOB.
- Your Syllabus will open on your screen.
- Save it and login PDF as well.
- Do not forget to take 2nd print copies for the exam.
TN MRB FSO Syllabus 2023 FAQ’S
How do I get ready to be the MRB Food Safety Officer?
Reviewing previous year’s papers and taking practice tests can be all it takes to prepare for an exam. Candidates can find excellent study materials, online quizzes, and practice tests for the TN MRB Food Safety Officer exam on the Testbook website.
What are the requirements for FSO in Tennessee?
For reserved candidates, the minimum required score is 30%, while for general candidates, it is 35%. The Cut Off Marks for TN MRB Food Safety Officer jobs are determined by a number of factors, such as the number of applicants, the number of open positions, and the highest scores from the previous year, among other things.
What is the salary of the TN MRB's food safety officer?
Candidates may be eligible for a variety of benefits and allowances in addition to their salary. The salary for the TN MRB Food Safety Officer will be Rs. 4,30,800/- to Rs. 13,62,000/-.