Axis Bank Personal Loan Status Check- However, once you have submitted an application for a personal loan, it is just as important to check on the status of your loan. You can check the status of your personal loan in a number of different ways. We will look at the options you have for determining where your personal loan stands. Customers of Axis Bank can choose from a wide range of personal finance products.
A personal loan is one of the services you can get as a customer. You can apply for an Axis Bank Personal Loan by going to the bank’s official website or by going to the branch closest to you. Through a variety of options offered by the bank, applicants for Axis Bank Personal Loan can quickly and easily check the status of their application. Let’s talk about the various ways to check the status of your Axis Bank personal loan.
Axis Bank Personal Loan Status Check 2023
Axis Bank provides home loans to various borrower groups at various interest rates. A home loan’s annual minimum interest rate is currently 6.90%. Axis Bank Personal Loan Status Check offers home loans to salaried individuals at rates that are lower than those offered to self-employed borrowers. The details of your application will be checked by the bank, and if you are found eligible.
You can get cash. However, the applicant can check the personal loan’s status to see how far along the process the bank is. This article teaches us about a variety of methods for determining the status of a personal loan.
Axis Bank Personal Loan Status Check Details
|name Of Article||Axis Bank Personal Loan Status Check|
Axis Bank Personal Loan Vs Other Lenders Comparison
|Banks/NBFCs||Interest Rates (p.a.)|
|Axis Bank||10.25% onwards|
|HDFC Bank||10.25% – 21%|
|SBI||9.60% – 13.85%|
|PNB||7.90% – 14.50%|
|ICICI Bank||10.25% onwards|
|Kotak Mahindra Bank||10.25% onwards|
|IndusInd Bank||10.49% onwards|
|IDFC First Bank||10.49% – 23%|
|Bajaj Finserv||13.00% onwards|
|Tata Capital||10.99% onwards|
Axis Bank Personal Loan Processing Fee
|Repayment instruction/Instrument return charges||Rs 339 per instance + GST|
|Swap Charges (Cheque/Instrument)||Rs 500 per instance + GST|
|Penal Interest||@ 24% p.a. i.e., 2% per month on overdue installment|
|Duplicate statement issuance charges||Rs 250 per instance per set + GST|
|Duplicate Amortization Schedule issuance charges||Rs 250 per instance per set + GST|
|Credit Information Companies Report issuance charges||Rs 50 per instance per set + GST|
|No dues certificate generation charges (duplicate)||Rs 50 per instance per set + GST|
|Stamp duty charges||As per state stamp|
|Foreclosure charges||On outstanding loan:
0-12 months: 5%
13-24 months: 4%
25-36 months: 3%
More than 36 months: 2%
Documents Required for Axis Bank Personal Loan
- Complete application form with a recent photograph in the size of a passport.
- Documents for KYC include a driving license, a passport, an Aadhar card, a job card signed by an official of the state government through NREGA, a voter ID card, and a letter from the National Population Register with the person’s name and address.
- Signature Proof (Passport, Bank Verification, PAN Card) and Proof of Date of Birth (Birth Certificate, PAN Card, Passport, School Leaving Certificate, Aadhar Card, Driving License)
- Pay Confirmation (Pay slip of most recent 2 months.
- A year’s worth of employment documentation, as well as bank information from the previous two months showing a salary credit)
- Self-attestation is required for all documents.
Check Also:- WB Krishak Bandhu List 2023
Ways To Check Axis Bank Personal Loan Status
A minimum of Rs 10,000 is required before Axis Bank will charge up to 1% of the loan amount. An advance processing fee of Rs 10,000 plus GST is collected at the time of application login. This charge isn’t refundable for any reason – for instance, advance dismissal/return of credit application, and so on. The equilibrium handling charge, as relevant, is gathered at the hour of credit dispensing. In addition to banking, insurance, and other investment services, the bank provides beneficiary and detailing services. It permits loan services, such as personal loans, to assist individuals with business or financial matters. Clients ought to visit the bank or the authority site for the “Individual Credit” application process.
Check Also:- Krishak Bandhu Status Check
How To Check Axis Bank Personal Loan Status Check 2023 Online?
- To access your account.
- visit the official Axis Bank website and click the login button.
- Go to the Loans section of the menu at retail.axisbank.co.in to see if any loans are still available.
- The framework will reflect whether you have.
- Applied for any endlessly advance status straightforwardly from this segment.
Check Also:- Jagananna Amma Vodi Login Payment Status Check
Through Application ID
- Go to the Axis Bank’s official website.
- Go to the “Explore Products” tab on the homepage, select “Personal Loan,” and additional options will appear.
- Select the “Important Links” option from the list, then select the “Related Links” tab.
- Move on to the tab labeled “Check Your Loan Status.”
- Click the “Enquiry” button after entering your Application ID, date of birth, and Captcha code.
Through Mobile Application (APP)
- On your telephone, download the Versatile Banking application from your Google Play Store or Application Store.
- To continue, open the app and search for the Axis Bank products list in the menu.
- Utilizing your reference number, select the “Loan” option to view your current loan status.
- Customers of the Bank can directly check the status of their “Personal Loan” by logging in to your mobile application.
Axis Bank Personal Loan Status Check 2023 FAQ’S
In Axis Bank, how do I check the status of my loan?
For any financial inquiries, including Personal Loan, a person can call the numbers 18604195555 or 18605005555 to check the status of the loan. You can also meet the officer in charge directly at the branch where you applied for your personal loan to learn the status of your application.
How can I review my personal loan statement from Axis Bank?
By calling one of the two helpline numbers, you can request a hard copy or a soft copy of your personal loan statement from your bank. In order to verify the request and proceed with its processing, you will be required to provide a few fundamental details. The following is a list of Axis Bank’s helpline numbers: 1860 – 419 – 5555.
How can I check the status of my loan online?
Checking the location where you can track the status of your loan application on the official website of your lender is the best way to follow the progress of your loan application.
MPSY Registration Haryana 2023