How to Download PTRC Challan?- Hello, friends! I hope all is well with you. And if you’re looking for instructions on how to download a ptrc challan, you’ve come to the right place. In this blog, we’ll go over each step in detail. Because there are a lot of blogs on the internet about how to download ptrc challans, but very few of them explain how to download ptrc challans correctly. Therefore, in this blog, we will explain the correct method for downloading the ptrc challan.
According to the notification, professional taxpayers can jointly pay the PTRC at the Goods and Services Tax Department’s official website. Every taxpayer must know How to Download PTRC Challan in order to obtain a certificate of registration, such as a Professional Tax Registration Certificate (PTRC) or a Professional Tax Enrollment Certificate, in order to pay Professional Tax.
How to Download PTRC Challan?
A PTRC application must be submitted within 30 days of the due date for state professional tax. An authorized agency may impose penalties if he does not submit his online application on time. Depending on where you work or run your business, you can pay your professional taxes online by going to the state’s website for sales or professional taxes. New electronic payment technology has been made available for profession tax payments by the state government. The professional taxpayer can use the state’s Goods and Services Tax Department’s official website to make a single online payment for both the PTRC and PTEC using the new method.
In fact, if you pay your professional tax on a monthly basis, e-filing becomes a requirement. For instance, you can quickly and easily file your professional tax in Maharashtra on the Mahavat website. If you owe more in taxes than Rs. 50,000 annually, you must file returns and make monthly payments. Your professional tax must be paid by the end of the following month. However, if the total amount you owe is less than Rs. 50,000, you only need to submit your taxes once, in March, at the end of the fiscal year.
How to Download PTRC Challan Details?
|Name Of Article||How to Download PTRC Challan?|
|How to Download PTRC Challan?||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Also|
What is PTRC?
The employer’s business must have a Professional Tax Registration Certificate (PTRC). When an employee receives more than Rs. The company is required to deduct 7500 per month in professional tax from the employee’s pay.
A professional tax number is required for directors-only businesses. A director who is either a managing director or a full-time director is considered an employee of the company and must be paid Rs. 200 USD per month 300 for the month of February) from each director’s salary, and then pay that tax on time. The directors are not required to obtain a separate Professional Tax Enrollment number.
Check Also:- PM National Laptop Scheme 2023
How to Make PTRC Payment Online?
Take a look at the straightforward steps below to pay your professional tax online in Maharashtra.
- After visiting the Mahavat website for the first time, select the e-payment option.
- To access the portal, enter your TIN number and select e-payment.
- When you successfully log in, the MTR Form No. Six will surface. It will include your TIN and all of your information by default.
- the payment month, amount, and location under which you will be registered next, as well as the type of electronic payment. Once information has been submitted, you cannot change it, so enter it all precisely.
- Choose either a monthly or annual payment schedule based on your tax liability for the previous year if the system does not support periodicity.
- Form ID “VIII” should be used when making professional tax payments on behalf of your employees. You can select the appropriate comment from the drop-down menu by selecting “Other” if you do not believe this applies to you.
- After you have completed the form, click the “send” button to send it in. The government request number, or GRN, will be generated immediately. To complete the transaction for paying your professional taxes, select “Pay.”
- Keep the receipt that you will receive following a successful transaction.
Check Also:- NREGA Job Card 2023
Guidelines to Download PTRC Challan Receipt PDF Online?
The customer will be redirected to the Maharashtra Goods and Services Tax Department web portal following a successful payment by the system. For both the and the PTRC, distinct “Cyber Receipts” will be generated.
- The electronic receipt can be save by taxpayers for use in subsequent communications.
- The taxpayer can download the receipt later if it is not generate immediately or if they are unable to do so.
- The MGSTD website is the only place where the e-payment challans can be download. Select the payment option for Allied Acts, VAT, and e-services after logging in.
- Click Act after choosing the pending transaction history option.
- After selecting the option to submit, all Act-related payments will be display.
- The “Get Condition” button will be in front of the Status column if the challan is in the pending or blank status.
- The user can obtain the current status by selecting “Get Status.” The “Get Status” button will then be replace by the “View Chalan” button. The “View Chalan” button on the taxpayer’s computer will let them make a digital receipt.
- To show the government of Maharashtra that you have paid your professional tax, keep the document that appears after a successful transaction.
Also Check- Amber Heard Net Worth 2023
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I download professional tax paid challan in Maharashtra?
The user must go to the MGSTD website to download the challans for the e-payment. Select the payments option after logging in for e-services and VAT and Allied Acts. Select Act after selecting the pending transaction history option.
How can I check my professional tax payment status in Maharashtra?
Go to Maharashtra Government's GST Department website. Click on 'e-Payments'. Select the option which is applicable as per the status of your profession tax payment. Kindly select TIN/PAN/TAN number, as applicable and enter the respective number along with the captcha shown in the image.
What is PT in payment?
If an employer does not have any employees, he is required to pay a professional tax of INR 2500 annually. However, if an employer has employees the payment is to be made monthly and following the tax slabs.
How do I find my CTD reference number PT?
Your bank will process the transaction online by debiting your account indicated by an amount entered in the CTD's website and successful payment details are updated on to the CTD's website. Thereafter, you may generate a printable acknowledgment indicating the CTD Reference number and the Bank Reference Number.
SSO ID Login, Registration, Full Form
Bihar Sauchalay Yojana Online Registration 2023