Resilience Quotes – Everyone appreciates a great comeback story. It doesn’t matter if its about a person who after hitting rock-bottom turns their whole life around, or someone who against all odds achieves their dreams. With that said, we understand that if you’re reading this page right now, there’s a good chance that you may be experiencing your own challenges right now.
You may feel like you’re up against the ropes, or like you can’t turn things around in your life. If that is you, just remember, it isn’t over till it’s over… and you can mount a comeback. We’ve got your back, and we are rooting for you. Which is why we’ve pulled together some of the most powerful and motivating comeback quotes. Our hope is that they’ll remind you to keep fighting, to stay hopeful, and if you’ve fallen, to get back up.
Resilience Quotes 2023
Resilience Quotes to Inspire Your Next Comeback Details
|Name Of Article||Resilience Quotes to Inspire Your Next Comeback|
|Resilience Quotes to Inspire Your Next Comeback||Check Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
- Resilience is knowing that you are the only one that has the power and the responsibility to pick yourself up.
- The difference between a strong man and a weak one is that the former does not give up after a defeat.
- Although the world is full of suffering, it is also full of the overcoming of it.
- Proactively working to develop mental strength increases your resilience to stress and reduces the toll it takes on you both physically and mentally.
- Resilience is, of course, necessary for a warrior. But a lack of empathy isn’t.
- Persistence and resilience only come from having been given the chance to work through difficult problems.
- Resilience isn’t a single skill. It’s a variety of skills and coping mechanisms. To bounce back from bumps in the road as well as failures, you should focus on emphasizing the positive.
- She stood in the storm and when the wind did not blow her way, she adjusted her sails.
- The real test is not whether you avoid this failure, because you won’t. It’s whether you let it harden or shame you into inaction, or whether you learn from it; whether you choose to persevere.
- It is not the strongest of the species that survive, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change.
- The bamboo that bends is stronger than the oak that resists.
- Life doesn’t get easier or more forgiving; we get stronger and more resilient.
- Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls; the most massive characters are seared with scars.
- The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That’s real glory. That’s the essence of it.
- The moment you give up is the moment you let someone else win.
- If I can comeback from where I come from, then you can do it too.
- Nothing is cooler and more attractive than a big comeback, and that’ll be me.
- The comeback is always stronger than the setback.
- What defines us is how well we rise after falling.
- Celebrate small victories. Although they may not yet count as your big comeback, these will help re-establish your self-esteem and empower you to take on the challenges that lie ahead.
- Great people make failure the cornerstone of their success.
- You don’t lose if you get knocked down; you lose if you stay down.
Read more :- Elon Musk Quotes
Quotes About Resilience and Strength
- It’s crazy, how similar we are. Here are both of us, working through our stuff, trying to make something positive out of something really bad.
- It is really wonderful how much resilience there is in human nature. Let any obstructing cause, no matter what, be removed in any way, even by death, and we fly back to first principles of hope and enjoyment.
- I will not be another flower, picked for my beauty and left to die. I will be wild, difficult to find, and impossible to forget.
- The oak fought the wind and was broken, the willow bent when it must and survived.
- It’s your reaction to adversity, not adversity itself that determines how your life’s story will develop.
- The human capacity for burden is like bamboo – far more flexible than you’d ever believe at first glance.
- “Rock bottom became the solid foundation on which I rebuilt my life.
- “When we tackle obstacles, we find hidden reserves of courage and resilience we did not know we had. And it is only when we are faced with failure do we realize that these resources were always there within us. We only need to find them and move on with our lives.
- Do not judge me by my success, judge me by how many times I fell down and got back up again.
- Blessed is the one who perseveres under trial because, having stood the test, that person will receive the crown of life that the Lord has promised to those who love him.
- Resilience is the ability to attack while running away.
- Resilience is all about being able to overcome the unexpected. Sustainability is about survival. The goal of resilience is to thrive.
- Toughness is in the soul and spirit, not in muscles.
- He’s a million rubber bands in his resilience.
- Only those who dare to fail greatly, can ever achieve greatly.
- Forget mistakes. Forget failures. Forget everything except what you are going to do right now, and do it. Today is your lucky day.
- Resilience can go an awful long way.
- We will either find a way, or make one.
Check also:- Powerful Karma Quotes
Resilience quotes to inspire success
- The moment we believe that success is determined by an ingrained level of ability as opposed to resilience and hard work, we will be brittle in the face of adversity.
- In order to succeed, people need a sense of self-efficacy, to struggle together with resilience to meet the inevitable obstacles and inequities of life.
- A successful man is one who can lay a firm foundation with the bricks that others throw at him.
- The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall.
- Don’t be distracted by criticism. Remember–the only taste of success some people get is to take a bite out of you.
- Success seems to be connected with action. Successful people keep moving. They make mistakes, but they don’t quit.
- The only place where success comes before work is in the dictionary.
- It may sound strange, but many champions are made champions by setbacks.
- People who succeed have momentum. The more they succeed, the more they want to succeed, and the more they find a way to succeed. Similarly, when someone is failing, the tendency is to get on a downward spiral that can even become a self-fulfilling prophecy.
- Victory is sweetest when you’ve known defeat.
- If you really look closely, most overnight successes took a long time.
- Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time.
- Success is not final; failure is not fatal: It is the courage to continue that counts.
- The road to success and the road to failure are almost exactly the same.
- Success is walking from failure to failure with no loss of enthusiasm.
In the wake of a difficult year, it can be easy to feel downtrodden and lost. But there are always people and organizations that come back stronger than ever. And that’s what you should aim to do in your next comeback – no matter what the odds may be. Here are 20 resilience quotes that will help you stay strong in the face of adversity. From Winston Churchill to Maya Angelou, these inspiring words will help you get through your next tough challenge. So what’re you waiting for? Get ready for your comeback!