Powerful Karma Quote – Karma quotes are all around you: “What goes around comes around.” “Do unto others as you would have them do to you. “You reap what you sow.” Over the millennia, people have come up with many different ways to talk about the type of cosmic justice that says people are fated to get what they deserve—good or bad Karma quotes. People who believe in this call it karma, generally speaking, and see it as a way of making life fair, at least in the end.
You may find Powerful Karma quotes everywhere: “What goes around comes around.” You reap what you sow, or “do unto others as you would have them do unto you.” People have developed a variety of methods to discuss the kind of cosmic justice that holds that everyone will ultimately receive what they deserve, whether it be good or bad. Generally speaking, those who hold this belief refer to it as karma and regard it as a way to make life fair, Karma quotes at least in the long run.
Powerful Karma Quotes 2023
We’ve all heard the phrase, “what goes around, comes around.” We have probably uttered it once or twice ourselves when on the receiving end of a misdeed or bad behavior and hope that karma will boomerang back and bite our offender in the metaphorical behind for their wrongful action. Powerful Karma Quote is a Sanskrit word that roughly means “action, work, or deed. These karma quotes will get you thinking about what you believe about the concept of karma, how it works in your life Powerful Karma Quote, and how it affects your actions.
The adage “what goes around, comes around” is common knowledge. When we are the victim of wrongdoing or poor behavior, we have undoubtedly said it one or two times to ourselves in the hopes that karma will come back to hit our perpetrator in the figurative behind for their wrongdoing activity. The Sanskrit word karma approximately translates to “activity, work, or deed.” These karma quotes will make you ponder your beliefs regarding the idea of karma, how it functions in your life, and how it influences your activities.
Powerful Karma Quotes 2023 On What Goes Around
- Live a good and honorable life. Then, when you are older, you can look back and enjoy it a second time.
- Don’t judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant.
- When you truly understand karma, then you realize you are responsible for everything in your life.
- The universe does not carry debts. It always returns back to you what you gave it.
- Realize that everything connects to everything else.
- Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
- When you carry out acts of kindness, you get a wonderful feeling inside. It is as though something inside your body responds and says, ‘Yes, this is how I ought to feel.
- People pay for what they do, and, still more, for what they have allowed themselves to become. And they pay for it simply: by the lives they lead.
- When you see a good person, think of becoming like her/him. When you see someone not so good, reflect on your own weak points.
- How people treat you is their karma; how you react is yours.
- Your believing or not believing in karma has no effect on its existence, nor on its consequences to you. Just as a refusal to believe in the ocean would not prevent you from drowning.
- There are the waves, and there is the wind, seen and unseen forces. Everyone has these same elements in their lives, the seen and unseen, karma, and free will.
- Powerful Karma bides its time. You will always have to watch out. Karma is unforgiving and always gets payback.
- Even chance meetings are the result of karma… Things in life are fated by our previous lives. That even in the smallest events there’s no such thing as coincidence.
- You cannot do a kindness too soon, for you never know how soon it will be too late.
Read Also – Mother Shayari Quotes
Karma is the best revenge Inspiring
- There’s a natural law of karma that vindictive people, who go out of their way to hurt others, will end up broke and alone.
- If you’re really a mean person, you’re going to come back as a fly and eat poop.
- You cannot do harm to someone because someone has done harm to you. You will pay just like they will.
- When karma comes back to punch you in the face, I want to be there. Just in case it needs help.
- That game of consequences to which we all sit down, the hanger-back not least.
- I want revenge, but I don’t want to screw up my karma.
- Often when someone hurts you, they aren’t hurting you because you are you. They are hurting you because they are them.
- Powerful Karma is a tricky thing. To serve karma, one must repay good karma to others. To serve karma well, one must sometimes deliver bad karma where it is due.
- Karma is like a rubber band. You can only stretch it so far before it comes back and smacks you in the face.
- Violence does, in truth, recoil upon the violent, and the schemer falls into the pit which he digs for another.
- You might have burned me with your lies, but karma is about to set you on fire.
Click Here- Best Life Shayari
Insightful Relationship Karma Quotes Saying
- Sometimes, we feel it is our karma and make big compromises in our relationship with the one we love. For example, if you completely let go of your expectations, you are making one big compromise. You may still have a relationship but it will be devoid of fulfillment and joy. Denial of your needs, curbing your desires, non-expression of your love is not letting go expectations.
- Every action and response in a relationship has a karmic repercussion. Think of a relationship as an independent entity, like a joint bank account if you will. Whether you withdraw money or deposit it, whether you lose your ATM card or use the overdraft facility, whether you gain interest or pay installments, all transactions have an impact on your account. And, that is regardless of who of the two does the transactions. Similarly, every action of yours or your partner’s makes a difference to the relationship — positive or negative.
- Ever wonder why the people who were once your closest companions have disappeared from your life today? The answer is just one word – karma. Remind yourself that a relationship is a third person. It is not what you are getting from your partner, but from your relationship. It is mutual ownership. When this repeatedly fails, it’s a sign to move out of a relationship. While you should give adequate opportunity for your relationships, time your karma well to avoid any abuse or hurt.
- It is Powerful Karma that brings people together. But it is our own contribution to a relationship that keeps it intact. Often, most couples think that once they no longer feel love, they just won’t feel it ever. Even I compared growing out of love to an apple going off, in one of my earlier posts a few years back. The truth is that if you want to make a relationship work, you have to offer space to each other. It has to have a certain degree of maturity where you are able to express your thoughts, concerns and fears.
- Don’t look for ways to complain, they come naturally to us. Look for ways to be grateful. By yourself or with someone, take responsibility for your happiness. Go, get a life.
Check Also – Best Good Morning Quotes
Powerful Karma Quotes Best Feelings
- Tit-for-tat is Karma’s way, not yours. If you give someone grief because that is what they give you, it does not cancel out your transaction. You both remain accountable for your actions on an individual basis. Read how to keep your karmic account healthy.
- The law of karma keeps a tally on every little action in this universe while the law of attraction brings us what we desire. The law of attraction and the law of karma may well operate in tandem, but it is possible for one to do bad karma yet still excel at attracting good things. The reverse is also true — one may be a wonderful person and may still attract terrible things in life. Good or bad, that does not absolve him off his karmic debt, it does not get written off. It is dealt with separately by Nature. It is for this reason that sometimes who you may call bad, they continue to flourish till their last breath. They can attract the desired things in life.
- Did you know our state of mind and actions are very often dictated by the play of Powerful Karma in our lives? If you are happy inside, you will not hurt anyone with your words or gestures, you will only see the beauty in everything and you will only melt their hearts doing even more good karma. If you are bitter inside, if you are angry, you will find it increasingly hard to heal yourself.
- The law of karma is impartial, a dispassionate judge. At any given point, we get what we deserve. Often it’s only in our dark moments that we really ask why me. We may wonder about why me in our good times too, but this wonderment is not the same as it is when we are down. We don’t whine when the weather is sunny and pleasant. We may exclaim but we don’t complain. Deep in our hearts we believe that we deserve all the good that is happening in our lives, that we have earned it.
Powerful Karma Quotes Massages For You
- Doing our karma is sometimes simply about doing one’s duty without emotion or bias attached to it. A purity of discipline in your karma helps a great deal in achieving mental stability. Whatever you do with speech, actions, or words leaves an imprint on your mind.
- Did you know your conduct in a tough situation defines your character? We create our Powerful Karma through our conduct. For example, just take a moment to examine the very feeling of revenge. Behind it is the desire that the other person should feel pain. It’s not just that they apologize or regret their actions, but that they should hurt too. You can keep holding this emotion close to your heart, for, unfortunately, revenge can be extremely comforting, but just bear in mind that you will be doing so at the cost of your own emancipation.
- The feeling of love is the privilege to exercise your freedom in the company of the one you want in your life. This is the highest kind of freedom and is only possible if the person you love is also allowed the same.
Life is very short and the rule of Powerful Karma is always on a mission. No matter whether our actions are good or bad, we will always reap repercussions. If in case you have been victimized in any situation, do not worry because the person who has hurt you will eventually pay for the deed done. Here are some Quotes on What goes around comes around that will help understand the rule of Karma.
There are so many uplifting quotes that make you believe in the rule of karma. If you are lucky enough, you will even get to watch the person who has made you suffer paying for his deeds. Therefore, you should never worry about anything that takes place. No matter whether you do good to others or something bad takes place, everything eventually gets resolved on its own.
Inspirational Motivational Quotes
THANKS FOR READING