Sad Anime Quotes- Every human being experiences sadness, pain, loneliness, and deep love at some point in life. It is easy to forget that other people also go through rough times when dealing with personal problems. For this reason, many find it challenging to share their personal issues with others. Fortunately, sad anime quotes can encourage you to keep going regardless of the situation. Anime has taught us many things over the years. While covering a wide variety of subjects and facts, the many life lessons we learned will forever hold a special place in fans’ hearts.
The beauty of Anime lies in the fact that it will not hesitate to hit us with harsh and grim realities. As such, there are so many sad and depressing moments and unforgettable quotes strewn all across our favorite titles. This list will be looking at our top picks for the Best 60 Sad Depressing Anime Quotes out there, delivered in ways that punctured our hearts with memorable characters at just the right moment. It includes quotes on life, love, death, emotions, loneliness, darkness, sacrifice, loss, pain, depression, and so on. See if any of these hit you right in the Kokoro and assault you with a splash of nostalgia.
Sad Anime Quotes 2023
Sad Anime Quotes About Loneliness, Death, and Heartbreak. These sad anime quotes prove that anime is not just a cartoon. Anime tackles lots of topics that can make someone sad like death, loneliness, and heartbreak. Some of these are so relatable they may just move you to tears. This quote collection includes sayings from some of the best shows like Sword Art Online, Naruto, and Death Note. If you haven’t seen these, then you should definitely give them a shot. You can watch Sword Art Online on Netflix. The show chronicles the adventures of a video game whiz who discovers a way for players to control their avatars with their bodies. However, he soon discovers that dying in the game means you will die in real life.
That adds a new spin on these sad anime quotes about death. Keep reading through the list for more about where you can watch some of these other popular anime shows. Don’t forget to also check out these anime quotes to motivate & inspire you. Let these sad anime quotes help you get in touch with your emotions and encourage you to cry your heart out. From childhood to being grown-ups, we have always used deep and relatable anime series to cope with our stressful lives. Watching anime teaches us many lessons that inspire and motivate us to make the right decisions. Moreover, it also serves as our mirror to the reality that will help us grow. Our collection has the most emotional and unforgettable lines from the saddest anime series.
Sad Anime Quotes About Loneliness, Death, and Heartbreak Details
|Name Of Article
||Sad Anime Quotes About Loneliness, Death, and Heartbreak
|Sad Anime Quotes About Loneliness, Death, and Heartbreak
Sad Anime Quotes
- The loneliest people are the kindest. The saddest people smile the brightest. The most damaged people are the wisest. All because they don’t wish to see anyone else suffer the way they did.
- That’s right. This world is cruel. It hit me that living was like a miracle.
- Maybe if I was to kill the most important people in your life, everyone who’s ever meant anything, maybe, then I’d listen to you because maybe then you’ll have some idea how I feel.
- When do you think people die? When they are shot through the heart by the bullet of a pistol? No. When they are ravaged by an incurable disease? No. When they drink a soup made from a poisonous mushroom? No! It’s when they are forgotten.
- Humans die. Animals die. Plants die. Even soul reapers die. It’s the arch of the universe. Everything that comes to life eventually ceases to exist.
- Was I able to live inside someone’s heart? Was I able to live inside your heart? Do you think you’ll remember me at least a little? You’d better not hit ‘reset!’ Don’t forget me, okay? That’s a promise, okay? I’m glad it’s you, after all. Will I reach you? I hope I can reach you.
- Remember what you said before? A normal person with a gun will wind up doing something he never thought himself capable of? No one in this world can truly hold himself separate from violence. Guns are literally within reach of anyone. Sadly, that’s where we put our faith, in bullets rather than human kindness.
- To know sorrow is not terrifying. What is terrifying is to know you can’t go back to the happiness you could have.
- How can you move forward when you keep regretting the past.
- The scariest thing about killing people is getting used to it! When you kill someone and realize you won’t be punished, that’s when people forget all about punishment.
- Reality is cruel, so I’m sure lies are a form of kindness. Thus, I say kindness itself is also a lie. I always ended up with these expectations, and I always ended up with these misunderstandings. Before I knew it, I stopped hoping. A highly-trained loner is once bitten, twice shy. As a veteran on this battlefield of life, I’ve gotten used to losing. That’s why I will always hate nice girls.
- All this time, I seriously thought that it’s better to die than to live your life alone.
- Sadness, happiness, everything. Death gently strips them away.
- Having happy and beautiful memories won’t always bring you salvation. The more beautiful a memory is, the more painful it can become.
- Remember that everyone you meet is afraid of something, loves something, and has lost something.
Read more :- Great Grandma Quotes
Sad Anime quotes about death
- In every world, once you die, you’re gone.
- Once you’re gone, that’s it. What’s so heroic and noble about being dead!
- All this time, I seriously thought that it’s better to die than to live your life alone.
- Death is simply another stage of our life.
- Everyone dies eventually, whether they have power or not. That’s why you need to think about what you’ll accomplish while you’re alive.
- Man always thinks about the past before he dies, as if he were frantically searching for proof that he truly lived
- Death isn’t kind. It’s dark and black and as far as you… As far as you can see you’re all alone. There’s no one else.
- War brings death. And wounds and pain to both sides. There’s nothing harder to accept, than the deaths of those you love. So you believe they could never die. Especially those who haven’t known war.
- While you’re alive, you need a reason for your existence. Being unable to find one is the same as being dead.
- When do you think people die? When they are shot through the heart by the bullet of a pistol? No. When they are ravaged by an incurable disease? No. When they drink a soup made from a poisonous mushroom? No! It’s when… they are forgotten.
- People cannot win against their loneliness.
- No matter how hurt someone is, they’re meant to overcome it and try to go forward.
- When you are feeling sad, smile, even if you have to force yourself. If you cry when it gets painful, it will only get more painful.
- People’s lives don’t end when they die. It ends when they lose faith.
- I don’t care if no one likes me. I wasn’t created in this world to entertain everyone.
Check also :- Best Graduation Quotes
Deep Sad Anime Quotes
- Forgetting is like a wound. The wound may heal, but it has already left a scar.
- I always, always wondered, I was born to die, so what was my reason for existing in this world.
- Just because someone is important to you, it doesn’t necessarily mean that that person is good. Even if you knew that person was evil. People cannot win against their loneliness.
- It’s just like changes in the notes and passports. You may find it hard to adjust to at the beginning, but you get used to it eventually. Time is very depressing, after all. Both happiness and sadness fade away with time.
- The two of us aren’t so different. My whole life, I’ve desired from others. I felt bitter to the people around me, and I closed off my heart, and a heart that lets nothing in will become empty before you realize it.
- I’d rather have my physical pain exceed my mental pain than the other way around. By hurting myself just enough, I could turn my attention to that.
- I’m such a hopeless idiot all this time, and I haven’t grown up one bit. I thought maybe the rain would wash away some of this gloom that’s been following me, but right now, every drop that hits my face is even more depressing.
- It’s just like changes in the notes and passports. You may find it hard to adjust to at the beginning, but you get used to it eventually. Time is very depressing after all… Both happiness and sadness fade away with time.
- The thing I wished for destroyed my whole family. I brought all this suffering down on my family because I made a wish for my dad without knowing what he really wanted.
- Perhaps the companionship of an evil person is preferable to loneliness.
- I know the loneliness of being a prisoner. I know the joy you feel when your friends come to rescue you and the fear of them being injured and defeated.
- The warmth of another person’s flesh is scary. It thaws out the loneliness that you had forgotten about so easily.
- Loneliness is peaceful, but there’ll be no one to share happiness with.
- Why should I apologize for being a monster? Has anyone ever apologized for turning me into one.
- We are neither beasts nor slaves! We are human!
- Is it painful to be the person who waits? Or is it more painful to be the person who makes others wait? Either way, there’s no need to wait anymore. That’s what is most painful.
If you’re feeling down and lonely, then you’re not alone. In today’s society, loneliness is becoming more and more common, and it has even been linked to health problems such as depression and anxiety. As we all know, sadness is a normal part of life, but when it consumes us it can be difficult to cope. That’s why in this article, we’ve gathered some sad anime quotes about loneliness, death, and heartbreak to help you through the tough times. Maybe they’ll help remind you that there are people out there who care about you, even if you can’t see them.
Sad Love Quotes
Powerful Karma Quotes