Relationship Quotes Celebrating Real Love 2023 – Whether you’ve been together for a short time or a long time, these are every relation inspirational will remind you of just how amazing your special person is in your life. Read on, and don’t forget to share these cute love quotes and sayings with them, too.
While many of us may find quotes cutesy or boringly cliché, there are many that have stood up to the test of time or struck a chord within. The ones that last and that make us wonder why we stopped and took notice are because there is something about them that resonates and rings true to our core.
Relationship Quotes Celebrating Real Love 2023
Throughout your life, Relationships will come and go. There will be life-changing romances and meaningful friendships that last a lifetime. Of course, there will also be toxic situations, painful breakups, and grief after you fall out of touch with a friend. These relationships teach you more about yourself and about powerful, sometimes elusive, love.
Relationship quotes can help you navigate these complex emotions and put into words how much a person means to you, whether you are dating someone new, looking for a sweet love message to celebrate a milestone anniversary, or searching for a way to tell a close friend, “I miss you.”
Inspiring and Helpful Relationship Quotes
- When we love, we always strive to become better than we are. When we strive to become better than we are, everything around us becomes better too.
- We loved with a love that was more than love.
- You can talk with someone for years, everyday, and still, it won’t mean as much as what you can have when you sit in front of someone, not saying a word, yet you feel that person with your heart, you feel like you have known the person for forever
- A loving relationship is one in which the loved one is free to be himself — to laugh with me, but never at me; to cry with me, but never because of me; to love life, to love himself, to love being loved. Such a Relationships is based upon freedom and can never grow in a jealous heart.
- Love that stammers, that stutters, is apt to be the love that loves best.
- Be honest, brutally honest. That is what’s going to maintain relationships.
- Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage.
- There is no more lovely, friendly, and charming relationship, communion, or company than a good marriage. Luther
- The secret of a happy marriage remains a secret.
- I love you, and I will love you until I die, and if there’s a life after that, I’ll love you then.
Read also:- Relationship Quotes
MEANINGFUL RELATIONSHIP QUOTES
- I’ve learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.
- The most painful thing is losing yourself in the process of loving someone too much, and forgetting that you are special too.
- To say that one waits a lifetime for his soulmate to come around is a paradox. People eventually get sick of waiting, take a chance on someone, and by the art of commitment become soulmates, which takes a lifetime to perfect.
- I have learned not to worry about love; but to honor its coming with all my heart.
- The love expressed between women is particular and powerful because we have had to love in order to live; love has been our survival.
- Perhaps we are in this world to search for love, find it and lose it, again and again. With each love, we are born anew, and with each love that ends, we collect a new wound. I am covered with proud scars.
- Once we recognize what it is we are feeling, once we recognize we can feel deeply, love deeply, can feel joy, then we will demand that all parts of our lives produce that kind of joy.
- Surround yourself with only people who are going to lift you higher.
- You’ve got to learn to leave the table when love’s no longer being served.
- Love is an endless act of forgiveness. Forgiveness is me giving up the right to hurt you for hurting me
LONG-DISTANCE RELATIONSHIP QUOTES
- There are no goodbyes for us. Wherever you are, you will always be in my heart.
- Love does not begin and end the way we seem to think it does. Love is a battle, love is a war; love is a growing up.
- It was almost as if she had willed him into existence, into standing before her at the precise moment she was willing to accommodate him, arriving not a minute too early or too late.
- Assumptions are the termites of relationships.
- I believe that two people are connected at the heart, and it doesn’t matter what you do, or who you are or where you live; there are no boundaries or barriers if two people are destined to be together.
- Nothing is perfect. Life is messy. Relationships are complex. Outcomes are uncertain. People are irrational.
- Never above you. Never below you. Always beside you.
- Love is never lost. If not reciprocated, it will flow back and soften and purify the heart.
- It isn’t possible to love and to part. You will wish that it was. You can transmute love, ignore it, muddle it, but you can never pull it out of you. I know by experience that the poets are right: love is eternal.
- It is only when we no longer compulsively need someone that we can have a real relationship with them.
- If you love someone, set them free. If they come back they’re yours; if they don’t they never were.
Check also:- relationship fake karm quotes