Self love Quotes: Do you love yourself? If not, why not? May be you don’t think you need to love yourself, because you think you’re perfect the way you are. But what if we told you that self-love is the key to happiness? Surely, then, you’d want to learn more about it and start loving yourself a little better, wouldn’t you? In this blog, we’ve got loads of self love quotes for you to read and take inspiration from! We’ve also included some life love quotes, friendship love quotes, and self love quotes for women. So whatever your love language may be, we’re sure that we’ve got a quote for you.
Self love is key. No one can do it for you, but you can do it yourself. Here are some self love quotes to help you on your way. “The most important thing is to enjoy your life – to be happy – it’s all that matters.” “Your happiness and peace of mind depend on how well you take care of yourself.” “You are not a drop in the ocean. You are the entire ocean in a drop.” So start living life to the fullest and love yourself for who you are.
Self love quotes
- 1 Self love quotes
- 2 Self love quotes for men
- 3 Self love quotes for kids
- 4 Self love quotes for women
- 5 Life love quotes
- 6 Friendship love quotes
- 7 Conclusion
- 8 Frequently Asked Questions
When it comes to self-love, the best thing to do is start with a positive mindset. Start by remembering that self-love is the foundation for a happy life. Live in the now, and don’t focus on the past or future. Just enjoy the little moments of happiness and love that life has to offer. Tell yourself you’re beautiful every day, and remind yourself of your own self-worth. We are all made of love and light, and it’s time we started treating ourselves with love and respect. Start with a few simple self-love quotes to get you started and build upon them as you see fit. Remember, self-love is the first step to a happy and joyful life.
- “As hard as it is, owning who you are and knowing what you want is the only sure path to affirmation… I want women to know they can get out of any situation if they return to their core source of strength: themselves.”
- “You yourself, as much as anybody in the entire universe, deserve your love and affection.”
- “Beauty begins the moment you decide to be yourself.”
- “Friendship with oneself is all important, because without it one cannot be friends with anyone else in the world.”
- “This life is mine alone. So, I have stopped asking people for directions to places they’ve never been.”
- You’ve got to love yourself first. You’ve got to be okay on your own before you can be okay with somebody else.”
- “Love yourself unconditionally, just as you love those closest to you despite their faults.”
- “Self-love has very little to do with how you feel about your outer self. It’s about accepting all of yourself.”
Check Best 125+ Sad Quotes
Self love quotes for men
Finding self love quotes is important, not only for your own self-care, but also for the well-being of your friends. As a man, it’s your responsibility to share these quotes with others and help them feel better about themselves. Make sure that the quotes you choose are positive and motivational, and help you to stay true to yourself. It’s also important that the quotes you choose resonate with your values. After all, self love is a journey, not a destination. So go forth and love yourself as you are – warts and all.
- “Love yourself first and everything else falls into line. You really have to love yourself to get anything done in this world.” —Lucille Ball
- “What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.” —Ralph Waldo Emerson
- “Gonna love myself. No, I don’t need anybody else.” —Hailee Steinfeld
- “You are enough. A thousand times enough.” —Unknown
- “To love oneself is the beginning of a life-long romance.” ―Oscar Wilde
- “Loneliness is a sign you are in desperate need of yourself.” ―Rupi Kaur
- “No other love no matter how genuine it is, can fulfill one’s heart better than unconditional self-love.” —EdmondMbiaka
- “You have to believe in yourself when no one else does – that makes you a winner right here.” —Venus Williams
- “The worst loneliness is to not be comfortable with yourself.” —Mark Twain
- “If you have the ability to love, love yourself first.” —Charles Bukowski
- “They will try to make you unhappy, don’t let them. They will try to tell you you’re not free, don’t listen.” —Unknown
- “Keep watering yourself. You’re growing.” —E.Russell
- “When things change inside you, things change around you.” —Unknown
- “The things that make me different are the things that make me.” —Winnie the Pooh, A.A. Milne
- “A person learns how to love himself through the simple acts of loving and being loved by someone else.” —Haruki Murakami
- “People who love themselves, don’t hurt other people. The more we hate ourselves, the more we want others to suffer.” —Dan Pearce
Check Also Life Quotes In Hindi To Motivate
Self love quotes for kids
Self-love is a very important thing and it starts with treating yourself with the respect you deserve. Here are some quotes to help you on your self-love journey: “Self-love takes courage, but it’s the only way to find true happiness.” “You are never too old or too young to learn how to love yourself.” “When you love yourself, you light up the world and everybody around you gets a little bit brighter too.”
- “Optimism is the faith that leads to achievement. Nothing can be done without hope and confidence.” -Helen Keller
- “The way to develop self-confidence is to do the thing you fear and get a record of successful experiences behind you.” – William Jennings Bryan
- “Success is not final, failure is not fatal; it is the courage to continue that counts.” -Winston Churchill
- “As is our confidence, so is our capacity.” -William Hazlitt
- “Confidence comes not from always being right, but from not fearing to be wrong.” -Peter T. McIntyre
- “Believe in yourself! Have faith in your abilities! Without humble but reasonable confidence in your own powers, you cannot be successful or happy.” -Norman Vincent Peale
- “Confidence is a lot of this game or any game. If you don’t think you can, you won’t.” -Jerry West
- “Always remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.” -Christopher Robin
- “Low self-confidence isn’t a life sentence. Self-confidence can be learned, practiced, and mastered–just like any other skill. Once you master it, everything in your life will change for the better.” -Barrie Davenport
- “It is confidence in our bodies, minds, and spirits that allows us to keep looking for new adventures.” -Oprah Winfrey
- “To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment.” -Ralph Waldo Emerson
- “Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness, that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, ‘Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?’ Actually, who are you not to be?” -Marianne Williamson
- “The most beautiful thing you can wear is confidence.” -Blake Lively
- “Nothing can stop the man with the right mental attitude from achieving his goal; nothing on earth can help the man with the wrong mental attitude.” -Thomas Jefferson
- “If you hear a voice within you say, ‘You cannot paint,’ then by all means paint, and that voice will be silenced.” -Vincent van Gogh
- “No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.” -Eleanor Roosevelt
- “The greatest mistake you can make in life is continually fearing that you’ll make one.” -Elbert Hubbard
- “Nurture your mind with great thoughts, for you will never go any higher than you think.” -Benjamin Disraeli
Click here Relationship Quotes
Self love quotes for women
It’s easy to forget that self love is a crucial part of happiness. But self love quotes remind us that it’s a fundamental part of being successful. “The only way to do great work is to love what you do.” -Steve Jobs. “The most important thing is to enjoy your life – to be happy – it’s all that matters.” – Dalai Lama. “You can’t help other people if you don’t help yourself.” – Maya Angelou. These quotes are a great reminder to love and appreciate ourselves for who we are. We are worth it, and we should make the most of every moment. So, go ahead and love yourself a little bit more.
- Don’t worry if people think you’re crazy. You are crazy. You have that kind of intoxicating insanity that lets other people dream outside of the lines and become who they’re destined to be. ―
- Your time is way too valuable to be wasting on people that can’t accept who you are. ―
- I now see how owning our story and loving ourselves through that process is the bravest thing that we will ever do. ―
- Document the moments when you feel most in love with yourself – what you’re wearing, who you’re around, what you’re doing. Recreate and repeat. ―
- It’s all about falling in love with yourself and sharing that love with someone who appreciates you, rather than looking for love to compensate for a self love deficit. ―
- The most powerful relationship you will ever have is the relationship with yourself. ―
- I met a boy whose eyes showed me that the past, present and future were all the same thing. ―
- We are at our most powerful the moment we no longer need to be powerful. ―
- So then, the relationship of self to other is the complete realization that loving yourself is impossible without loving everything defined as something other than yourself. – Alan Watts
- To establish true self-esteem we must concentrate on our successes and forget about the failures and the negatives in our lives. – Denis Waitley
- No one actually knows what the hell they’re doing. Everyone is just working off their current best guess. – Mark Manson
- Understand: You should be radiating confidence, not arrogance or disdain. – Robert Greene. Women Self Love Quotes
Life love quotes
Self-love is important. We all deserve to love ourselves unconditionally and accept our true self. These quotes will help you on your self-love journey. “You are not your job, you are not what other people think of you, and you are not how much money you have in the bank. You are unique and amazing just as you are.” -Sharon Salzberg This self-love quote from a renowned author is inspiring and true. “Stop waiting for someone else to make a difference; start making a difference yourself!” – Unknown This self-love quote from an inspiring speaker is motivating and true. “If we do not consciously choose to love ourselves first, then nobody else is going to be able to do it for us.” – Melody Beattie This self-love quote from a beloved author is encouraging and true.
- “We are shaped and fashioned by what we love.” — Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
- “When we are in love we seem to ourselves quite different from what we were before.” — Blaise Pascal
- “Don’t brood. Get on with living and loving. You don’t have forever.” — Leo Buscaglia
- “Your task is not to seek for love, but merely to seek and find all the barriers within yourself that you have built against it.” — Rumi (see other beautiful Rumi quotes)
- “You know it’s love when all you want is that person to be happy, even if you’re not part of their happiness.” — Julia Roberts
- “The best and most beautiful things in this world cannot be seen or even heard, but must be felt with the heart.” — Helen Keller
- “Keep love in your heart. A life without it is like a sunless garden when the flowers are dead.” — Oscar Wilde
- “The only thing we never get enough of is love; and the only thing we never give enough of is love.” — Henry Miller
- “Love does not dominate; it cultivates.” — Johann Wolfgang von Goethe
- “I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear.” — Martin Luther King, Jr.
- “We are most alive when we’re in love.” — John Updike
- “The love we give away is the only love we keep.” — Elbert Hubbard
- “The giving of love is an education in itself.” — Eleanor Roosevelt
- “The more one judges, the less one loves.” — Honore de Balzac
Friendship love quotes
Self-love is a important thing, but it’s not enough. We need to love ourselves first and foremost, and then extend love to others. Friendship love quotes can remind us of this important truth. They show us that true friendship is built on honesty and respect. Relationships don’t always have to be romantic, and that’s okay. Being kind to others is the best way to show them how you feel. These quotes for friendship love will help you to feel love for yourself and others. So go ahead and love yourself, and then love others in return.
- “A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out.” — Walter Winchell
- “A friend is someone who understands your past, believes in your future, and accepts you just the way you are.” — Unknown
- “Growing apart doesn’t change the fact that for a long time we grew side by side; our roots will always be tangled. I’m glad for that.” — Ally Condie
- “Let us be grateful to the people who make us happy; they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom.” — Marcel Proust
- “Lots of people want to ride with you in the limo, but what you want is someone who will take the bus with you when the limo breaks down.” — Oprah Winfrey
- “In the sweetness of friendship let there be laughter, for in the dew of little things the heart finds its morning and is refreshed.” — Khalil Gibran
- “It’s not what we have in life, but who we have in our life that matters.” — Unknown
- “To the world you may be just one person, but to one person you may be the world.” — Dr. Seuss
- “A friend is one who overlooks your broken fence and admires the flowers in your garden.” — Unknown
- “A friend who understands your tears is much more valuable than a lot of friends who only know your smile.” — Unknown
- “We weren’t sisters [or brothers] by birth, but we knew from the start…fate brought us together to be sisters [or brothers] by heart.” — Unknown
- “A friend is one of the best things you can be and the greatest things you can have.” — Sarah Valdez
- “Best friends are the people in your life who make you laugh louder, smile brighter and live better.” — Unknown
- “Time doesn’t take away from friendship, nor does separation.” — Tennessee Williams
- “When the world is so complicated, the simple gift of friendship is within all of our hands.” — Maria Shriver
As you read through these self love quotes, you’ll be inspired to love and appreciate yourself more. With quotes for all different types of self-love, you’ll be able to find the words that resonate with you the most. Be sure to share these quotes with your loved ones and inspire them to love and cherish themselves too.
Frequently Asked Questions
He best way to find out if you can trust somebody is to trust them.
The best way to find out if you can trust somebody is to trust them. This may sound simple, but it's something that a lot of people struggle with. Why? Well, because we're always worried about what the other person might do or how they'll treat us. This can be a difficult thing to overcome, but by trusting someone, you give them a chance to prove themselves. And once you have that trust, you can start to see who they are and what they're capable of. However, it's important not to let them hurt or betrayal you in any way. If you do, trust will eventually be lost between the two of you. Guantee your trust wisely and it may just last long-term.
Self love begins with taking care of ourselves first – in everything we do.
Self love begins with taking care of ourselves first – in everything we do. This quote by Hannah Harris perfectly captures the essence of self love. Self love is not a one-time event, it's a continuous journey that starts with taking care of ourselves and caring for our own happiness. We need to set boundaries for ourselves, be honest about what we're capable of, and take on tasks that make us happy. Filling our days with activities that bring us joy will help maintain a positive outlook on life.
There is no one path to self-love; it comes from honoring all parts of who we are.
These are powerful words by Judith Viorst, and they should be cherished by everyone. We all have different things that need to be honored in order to cultivate self-love. These could include things like acknowledging your feelings in a healthy way, doing self-compassion, understanding and accepting yourself for who you are right now - no matter what.